Are you an ambitious, experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Leader, who wants to join our awesome marketing team? Poppulo is a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial culture. Backed by Vista, the largest private equity investor of enterprise software companies, Poppulo has merged with FWI to become the no.1 employee communications platform - focused on helping organizations grow by releasing the power of their people.
We offer a dynamic environment with driven, fun and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenge and responsibility. This role would suit an experienced digital marketer who is passionate about leading the creation, execution and performance of integrated digital marketing strategies that make an impact on the bottom line.
As Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for implementing the overall company's digital marketing strategy and managing a team of digital channel specialists delivering successful campaigns for demand generation, nurture and brand across a variety of channels for both Poppulo and FWI.
Digital marketing strategies are extremely important for our company's success, so your role will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives. We are expecting you to be highly motivated, passionate and creative with a big passion for digital technologies and driving different digital marketing channels.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing and working collaboratively with a large global marketing team, the Senior Digital Marketing Manager responsibilities include:
- Plan and drive the overall digital marketing strategy and plan that supports the business and optimises our growing demand generation, both inbound and Account Based Marketing efforts.
- Drive people, technology and process optimisation to lead and scale a world class digital marketing operation.
- Manage, lead, mentor and motivate our team of digital marketing channel specialists who oversee our different digital marketing channels, including email, social (paid & organic), PPC and SEO
- Ensuring we are using the right mix of channels in the right way to achieve objectives and that our campaigns come in on time, budget and to planned KPIs.
- Coordinate our digital channel efforts across the digital marketing team to ensure we are driving growth and performance. Measuring and analyzing our digital ROI and KPIs across the team, and anticipating sales performance by understanding how our inbound activity helps convert leads.
- Produce monthly channel reports to be shared with Marketing management
- Prepare and manage the digital marketing annual budget and performance plan
- Staying on top of the latest technology trends & best practices and sharing that knowledge with the wider digital team. Driving experimentation and innovation to ensure continuous excellence.
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement and ideas to stand out
Candidate Expertise required
You will be an experienced marketing leader with excellent digital marketing skills and expertise in inbound demand generation across all digital channels. You will require:
- 7+ years of proven experience as a Digital Marketer
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
- Proven experience in leading, coaching and developing a team of digital marketing professionals
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- In depth knowledge of different digital marketing channels and hands on experience with online marketing tools and best practices.
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Excellent skills and experience in demand generation marketing via online channels
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Strong team management with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical thinker with excellent analytical and project management skills
Good to have
- Experience in working on B2B, SAAS and/or Enterprise advertising campaigns
- Digital marketing experience in an agency background
- Experience in using the measurement tool funnel.io
- Experience in using marketing automation tools HubSpot and Marketo
- An excellent workplace culture
- Competitive salary
- Company performance-related bonus
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Educational assistance
- In-house soft skills training
Who We Are
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Boston Scientific, Telefonica, Rolls-Royce, Nestle, Experian and Johnson Controls. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn and “GET IT DONE”
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.