Are you searching for an opportunity to play a key role in driving the dramatic growth of a highly successful software company?
Poppulo is the global leader in the field of software solutions for Employee Communications. We are a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture focused on the power of people, both within Poppulo and our customer base. Poppulo offers a dynamic environment with driven, smart and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenges and responsibility.
B2B Enterprise SaaS at Poppulo | Cork, Ireland or Waltham, MA, USA
Poppulo are seeking an enthusiastic, customer focused professional to join our Contract
Renewals Team. The Contract Renewals Speciialist will have ownership of a portfolio
of Poppulo client accounts and will manage the contract renewals in line with overall
objectives of the partnership between the customer & Poppulo. The candidate will work
collaboratively across all functions at Poppulo to maximize renewals efficiency.
About the Team:
The Renewals team sits within the Customer Success Department. We require a talented
individual to ensure we continue to provide a truly world class customer experience. The
successful candidate will be a real self-starter who is able to work both independently and as
part of a dynamic team within a fast-paced environment.
As a member of our Contract Renewals Team you will work directly with clients to assist
them with renewing their subscription. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal
skills, customer facing experience, be detail-oriented, and have the drive to succeed.
About the Role:
- Drive the renewal cycle of creating, negotiating and finalizing the renewal in advance
of contract end date to ensure timely renewal.
- Execute all renewal administrative tasks such as review past contracts, create new quotes and order forms accurately.
- Spot upsell opportunities by understanding Poppulo Product usage in collaboration with Sales team members.
- Collaborate with Renewals Team Lead, Customer Success, Account Managers, Legal and Finance in maximizing performance on renewals.
- Schedule and run renewal calls with Stakeholders.
- Manage the CRM Case Queues and Opportunities and assist your manager with forecastingg to your manager.
- Build long-lasting and successful customer relationships.
- You will receive comprehensive training and ongoing mentoring as well as opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- Working towards achieving challenging goals in a constantly changing environment.
- Resolve issues and/or inquiries related to annual and multi-year subscription contracts in an accurate and timely manner.
- Highly team focused.
- Problem solver.
- Have experience in operations in an IT or SaaS environment.
- Keep abreast of changes within an agile business environment.
- 1+ years of experience in a renewals related role a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, disciplined attention to detail, highly organized and thorough.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Have experience using CRM Systems such as Salesforce, Salesforce Case Management a plus.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- A “Great Places to Work” listed company – so we really do value people
- Ability to meaningfully impact our business and play a key role in our success
- Competitive compensation package
- Potential for career advancement in a fast paced growing organization
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401k with Employer Match
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Fun, flexible working environment
- Free weekly yoga!
Who We Are
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Boston Scientific, Telefonica, Rolls-Royce, Nestle, Experian and Johnson Controls. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn and “GET IT DONE”
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.