Are you searching for an opportunity to play a key role in driving the dramatic growth of a highly successful software company?
Poppulo is the global leader in the field of software solutions for Employee Communications. We are a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture focused on the power of people, both within Poppulo and our customer base. Poppulo offers a dynamic environment with driven, smart and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenges and responsibility.
At Poppulo we believe that learning and innovation go hand in hand. Our company value of “Don’t just work, Learn” is alive and well. We provide dedicated research time, unlimited access to learning material, book clubs, regular in-house tech talks, conference attendance…the list goes on!
Poppulo is going through a transformation. We have a unique, but time-sensitive opportunity to define and own a new market in Enterprise Internal Communications.
We are building a new Poppulo Platform - one that is compelling for large customers to deliver Organisational Communications across the enterprise. We’re looking for a data scientist to help build the next generation of intelligent tools and analytics. As part of our Research department you will join our growing data science team to research, build, and deliver customer impacting products. This is a great opportunity for a skilled data scientist to contribute to the future of our product and learn alongside our experienced team.
The opportunity is full-time and permanent and in the role you will:
- You will join our growing data science team to research, build, and deliver customer impacting products for internal communications
- You will work on projects from inception to production while collaborating with our product and engineering teams
- Develop ML models for content understanding, predictive analytics, recommender systems and more.
- Work with our engineering team to develop new KPIs for our customer facing Analytics product
- 1-2 years experience in data science
- Track record of contributing to data products with customer impact
- Fluent in Python and SQL
- Excellent knowledge of machine learning and statistics
- Experience with common machine learning frameworks (e.g. Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, scikit-learn, SpaCy)
- Experience working within a collaborative team environment
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills for both technical and non-technical audiences
The ideal candidate will have
- Master or PhD in a quantitative field (Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, etc)
- A track record of methodical approaches to research and experimentation
- Experience with ETL frameworks (e.g. Apache Airflow, AWS Glue).
- Hands on experience with deep learning
- Experience with AWS (S3, Redshift, Athena, Sagemaker, etc).
- An excellent workplace culture
- Competitive salary
- Company performance-related bonus
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Educational assistance
- In-house soft skills training
Who We Are
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Boston Scientific, Telefonica, Rolls-Royce, Nestle, Experian and Johnson Controls. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn and “GET IT DONE”
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.