Are you searching for an opportunity to play a key role in driving the dramatic growth of a highly successful software company supporting the Office Manager in a very busy office environment .
Poppulo is the global leader in the field of software solutions for Employee Communications. We are a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture focused on the power of people, both within Poppulo and our customer base. Poppulo offers a dynamic environment with driven, smart and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenges and responsibility.
Would you like to be the first point of contact for one of Ireland's best places to work?
One of the country's great home-grown success stories, with a can-do attitude and terrific culture? Because nobody gets a second chance to make a first impression, the face of Poppulo - the meeter, the greeter, and organiser supreme - can't be just any other receptionist.
You will be lending support to the Office Manager in a busy office.
You will be super-efficient and professional with a desire to thrive in a hard-working team in a busy environment.
But like everything about Poppulo, we're always looking for that something extra.
If you think you've got it, we'd love to hear it.
- Manage Poppulo’s front of house activities and assist with administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the office at all times.
- Provide a high-level professional client-facing service for all visitors, clients and staff.
- Manage reception switchboard, direct calls to the appropriate point of contact, taking messages when necessary
- Calendar planning
- Meet and greet visitors to the office in a professional and friendly manner
- Manage incoming and outgoing post
- Assist in planning and preparations of meetings both onsite and offsite when required
- Travel booking- taxis, couriers etc
- Provide administrative support to other departments
- Assist where appropriate with Facilities Management
- Additional ad hoc duties when required
Candidate Expertise required
- 2-4 years experience as a receptionist in a very busy environment
- Strong and efficient organizational skills and close attention to detail are essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with positive can-do attitude
- Adaptable, reliable and willing to take on a range of responsibilities
- Display a professional ,courteous manner at all times
- Proficient user of MS Office Suite – Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent phone manner
- Strong communication (written and oral) and teamwork behaviour within a diverse team environment.
- Building good working relationships with other teams.
- Ability to create an innovative, collaborative and supportive culture.
- Strong focus on talent development and career growth.
- An excellent workplace culture
- Competitive salary
- Company performance-related bonus
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Educational assistance
- In-house soft skills training
Who We Are
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Boston Scientific, Telefonica, Rolls-Royce, Nestle, Experian and Johnson Controls. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn and “GET IT DONE”
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.