Are you searching for an opportunity to play a key role in driving the dramatic growth of a highly successful software company?
Poppulo is the global leader in the field of software solutions for Employee Communications. We are a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture focused on the power of people, both within Poppulo and our customer base. Poppulo offers a dynamic environment with driven, smart and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenges and responsibility.
Poppulo has an ambitious vision for both our Poppulo product(s) and for the future of Internal Communications within the workplace. We are continuously building & improving. We value skilled, enthusiastic engineers who are excited to learn and work with new technologies.
You will work as part of a fun, and highly motivated cross-functional team (Development, Test, Product, UX) focused on continuously delivering value to our customers in a sustainable manner. We have an agile culture with a focus on sustainable work practices that allow you the best possible work-life balance. We believe in a collaborative work environment.
Foremost you’re passionate about quality, are naturally curious and have a habit of asking insightful questions. You will not be using manual test scripts and the role will involve testing both front-end and back-end services.
You’re a real team player who cares about the customer and business outcomes. You enjoy working closely with teammates to find and fix important problems. You're comfortable teaching others about testing, working with their teammates to build quality into the Poppulo platform and prioritises prevention over detection.
You have invested in your own self-growth. You will have strong testing and critical thinking skills, ability to analyze risk, a proactive approach and a proven record of driving continuous improvement in teams.
The following is required
- 7+ years experience in a software testing or quality role.
- Proficient testing in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Experienced in testing complex systems and comfortable with technical discussions.
- Experience with test automation and proficiency in at least one language (e.g python, ruby, java).
Ideally, the candidate would possess a combination of the following:
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Passionately team-oriented with excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Experience in applying different techniques, tools and approaches based on context.
- Experience facilitating quality initiatives such as risk workshops and bug bashes.
- Experience in establishing and managing an effective whole team test approach.
- Proficient in exploratory testing.
- Test community involvement e.g. conferences, meetups, blogging, etc.
- History of continually learning and adapting to the latest trends and technology.
Experience in any of the following is also an advantage:
- Experience Testing in the cloud(AWS)
- Performance Testing
- Data Analytics Testing
- API Testing
- Mobile App Testing
- Security Testing
- Testing in Production
- Reliability Engineering
- Quality Engineering
- Continuous Delivery
We are constantly improving our ways of working, adopting an experimental approach which encourages testers and teams to try new things. As a result, Poppulo Engineering regularly has speakers at both local and international conferences. We are particularly engaged with the local Tech Community. Poppulo is a contributor to RebelCon and we are involved in running local Meetups including the Ministry of Testing Cork.
- An excellent workplace culture
- Competitive salary
- Company performance-related bonus
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Educational assistance
- In-house soft skills training
Who We Are
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Boston Scientific, Telefonica, Rolls-Royce, Nestle, Experian and Johnson Controls. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn and “GET IT DONE”
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.