Are you searching for an opportunity to play a key role in driving the dramatic growth of a highly successful software company?
Poppulo is the global leader in the field of software solutions for Employee Communications. We are a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial culture, focused on the power of people, both within Poppulo and our customer base. Poppulo offers a dynamic environment with driven, smart and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenges and responsibility.
Poppulo has embarked on an exciting journey in 2021 and we are recruiting for new positions across all disciplines within our business. We are now seeking applications for an experienced Recruiter/ Talent Acquisition Specialist to support us with our ongoing recruitment activity within our Technical Engineering Division.
The position entails working with the broader Talent Acquisition team to achieve ambitious headcount targets within our growing Engineering Division in Cork.
As part of the team, you will continually source the best in class across all disciplines within Engineering whilst supporting our Hiring Managers to hire exceptional people for their teams in our Cork Office.
Your responsibilities will include using innovative channels to identify suitable candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. If you have solid networking skills, are an experienced social media sourcer and enjoy learning about different roles, we’d like to meet you. You will participate in screening interviews, supporting Hiring Managers to identify excellent talent that aligns with Poppulo’s culture and values.
A typical day may include any or all of the below activities:
- Source & pre-screen candidates directly via headhunting, advertising, referrals and search.
- Support Candidates throughout the Recruitment Process to ensure they have a great experience with Poppulo.
- Write and assess compelling job descriptions, research best methods of attracting candidates and work with the wider team to implement.
- Partner with recruitment team to support all stages of the sourcing, selection & offer process
- Participate in Interviews with Hiring Managers
- Manage candidate pipeline.
- Track and monitor hiring data.
- Continuously Improve & be an ongoing advocate for robust recruitment processes.
- Proven experience in sourcing candidates at all levels.
- Specific experience within Software Engineering Recruitment is preferable.
- Proven track record of direct sourcing at an expert level and using cutting edge channels, tools and methods.
- Prolific experience in direct hiring methods such as headhunting, Boolean search, advertising, database search and referral campaigns.
- Experience supporting more than one business unit
- Proven experience of adopting different attraction methods and how and when to use them
- An understanding of different selection and assessment tools/techniques and how and when to use them
- Proven Interview & selection experience
- Excellent customer facing and presentation skills
- Excellent communicator at all levels
- Ability to build relationships face to face and over the phone
- Understanding of HR policy, process and legislation
- Ability to source for multiple vacancies at one time, working to tight timelines and quality measures
- Team player willing to support others with heavy workloads
- Business Qualification preferable
- An excellent workplace culture
- Competitive salary
- Company performance-related bonus
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Educational assistance
- In-house soft skills training
Who We Are
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Boston Scientific, Telefonica, Rolls-Royce, Nestle, Experian and Johnson Controls. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn and “GET IT DONE”
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.