We are growing fast at Poppulo and are seeking an experienced Recruitment Administrator to support our team.
Poppulo is the global leader in the field of software solutions for Employee Communications. We are a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial culture, focused on the power of people, both within Poppulo and our customer base. Poppulo offers a dynamic environment with driven, smart and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenges and responsibility.
Poppulo has embarked on an exciting journey in 2021 and we are recruiting for new positions across all disciplines within our business. We are now seeking applications for an experienced Recruitment Administrator to support our busy recruitment team. This is a challenging opportunity for a highly motivated individual to support our team with day-to-day recruitment and general HR administration responsibilities.
The following skills and knowledge will be required for this role:
- Previous proven administration experience within a Recruitment or HR function is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong PC skills are essential; knowledge of Powerpoint, Google strongly preferred
- Creating, updating & maintaining Reporting Data & Metric Information
- Good planning and organising skills with an ability to work to deadlines;
- Qualification in Business Information Systems preferred.
- Fluency in English is essential;
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with recruitment incl. advertising, technical test processing, interview scheduling, interview material preparation, reference checking and processing of other vetting requirements;
- Dealing with incoming queries from candidates, new starters and existing employees;
- Assisting our People Operations Team to deliver end to end recruitment services to the business;
- Partner with recruitment team to support all stages of the sourcing, selection & offer process
- Assisting the Recruitment Team with administration and reporting of HR data and metrics as required;
- Ad hoc administration duties as required.
A typical day may include any or all of the below activities:
- Posting new roles to our ATS and to external advertising & social media channels
- Support Candidates throughout the Recruitment Process to ensure they have a great experience with Poppulo.
- Scheduling of Interviews, liaising with Hiring Managers & Candidates re availability
- Write and assess compelling job descriptions, research best methods of attracting candidates and work with the wider team to implement.
- Manage candidate pipeline.
- Track and monitor hiring data.
- Continuously Improve & be an ongoing advocate for robust recruitment processes.
- An excellent workplace culture
- Competitive salary
- Company performance-related bonus
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Educational assistance
- In-house soft skills training
Who We Are
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Boston Scientific, Telefonica, Rolls-Royce, Nestle, Experian and Johnson Controls. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn and “GET IT DONE”
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.