Are you searching for an opportunity to play a key role in driving the dramatic growth of a highly successful software company?
Poppulo is the global leader in employee communications and engagement measurement software for mid to large businesses. We provide solutions to internal communication professionals whose jobs are to inform, inspire and motivate employees. Our customers are household names like Barclays, Coca Cola, GSK, LinkedIn, Nestlé, Unilever, and Vodafone; they come from all corners of the globe across all industries.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, customer success focused sales engineer to ensure that solutions proposed during the sales and onboarding process accurately address the customer’s business requirements, security policies and information technology needs.
- Become a key member of the Solutions Engineering function, and a subject matter expert on Poppulo’s products and the technical aspects of their successful use
- Assist the sales function in responding to customers’ initial information technology, information security and data privacy questions or assessments
- Proactively scope and document customer requirements and recommend potential solution options
- Coordinate closely with sales, sales support, and service resources to ensure the customer business requirements are elaborated and documented
- Advise stakeholders on any functional and data protection considerations relating to the solutions design options
- Advise customers on the technical activities to ensure maximum success (and ensure that Poppulo and the customer each consider the total-cost-of-ownership)
- Coordinate and/or contribute to security questionnaires, requests for information and other structured customer due-diligence assessments
- Assist the Poppulo sales and Poppulo legal teams in ensuring that the services contract correctly reflects the technical solution and data protection controls
- Create and maintain FAQs or other customer-facing documents to preempt technical or security questions
Candidate Expertise required
- A degree or accredited qualification in business information systems, computer science or other technical discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of technical aptitude and fluency in email delivery, federation, and web-based platforms
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with strong collaborative skills
Our ideal candidate will also be (example below):
- Be familiar with procurement processes in larger organisations, gained in a sales engineering function (for example previous experience contributing to technical RFP responses)
- Have experience with enterprise messaging and collaboration systems (for example Microsoft systems like Active Directory, Sharepoint, Exchange, or equivalents from other providers)
- Understand email delivery and email security technologies
- Have an interest messaging, email and enterprise communications tools
- Demonstrate an ability to work with a potentially fast-paced/changing environment
- Actively seek additional learning, personal development and career growth opportunities
- An excellent workplace culture
- Competitive salary
- Company performance-related bonus
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Educational assistance
- In-house soft skills training
Who We Are
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Boston Scientific, Telefonica, Rolls-Royce, Nestle, Experian and Johnson Controls. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn and “GET IT DONE”
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.