Are you an ambitious, Sales professional searching for an opportunity to bring your skills and capabilities to a 200 person, fast growing enterprise software company? Over 850 companies worldwide rely on Poppulo’s software to optimize and measure employee engagement. With over 20 million employees on our platform, we are changing how enterprises educate, align and inspire their employees. Poppulo is a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture focused on helping organizations grow by releasing the power of their people. Poppulo offers a dynamic environment with driven, fun and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenge and responsibility.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Poppulo's new business sales team, responsible for driving the acquisition of customer logos. We are looking for a high performing sales professional who is now looking to next-level their career. You'll be selling to new inbound leads and also building a pipeline of sales opportunities driven by your outbounding skills to your Target organisations. You will be supported by strong presales support, subject matter experts, our marketing team and our Sales Development Team.
- Deliver new sales to meet your Sales Quota
- Your territory will include national and global organisations (excluding North & South America) of 5,000 employees and above across multiple sectors.
- You will outbound to new contacts to generate discovery calls and build a quality sales pipeline
- You will execute discovery calls and / or meetings with the prospect with the aim of building a quality pipeline
- You will deliver high-impact demos within weeks of joining
- You will quickly gain a strong understanding of the Poppulo platform and the Poppulo Value Proposition
- You are inquisitive and are able to mix enquiry with advocacy
- You will understand the needs of organisations of this size across their business segments and geographies and identify areas for Poppulo to make a positive difference.
- You will liaise with the prospective client Marketing, Internal Communications, IT and Procurement departments among others to drive opportunities forward
- You will put together world class proposals and move opportunities through the sales cycle to a successful outcome.
Candidate Expertise required
- You must have at least three years SaaS sales experience regularly closing deals with organisations in Ireland, the UK, Europe and beyond of 5,000 employees and above.
- You have a track record of regularly hitting your quarterly Sales Quota.
- You have successfully outbounded to drive high value deals from Target organisations
- You regularly close deals of at least 100k Annual Recurring Revenue or greater
- You have a relevant third level qualification
- You regularly sell at Director / VP level during your sales cycle
- You have exceptional organisational, presentation, and communication skills- both verbal and written
- You are fluent in English with a second language desirable but not required
- You are able to thrive in a sales environment - you move quickly, think strategically and are superb at tactical execution
- An excellent workplace culture
- Competitive salary
- Sales Commission
- Medical insurance
- Company DC Pension Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Educational assistance - A strong commitment to professional development and career growth which includes weekly tech talks, professional development & training
- In-house soft skills training - Ongoing personal development: Monthly soft skills training opportunities
- Full training on the Poppulo system and tools will be provided
Who We Are
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Boston Scientific, Telefonica, Rolls-Royce, Nestle, Experian and Johnson Controls. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn and “GET IT DONE”
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.