Remote considered within Ireland or UK
Are you an ambitious, Marketing professional searching for an opportunity to bring your skills and capabilities to a 200 person, fast growing enterprise software company? Over 850 companies worldwide rely on Poppulo’s software to optimize and measure employee engagement. With over 20 million employees on our platform, we are changing how enterprises educate, align and inspire their employees. Poppulo is a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture focused on helping organizations grow by releasing the power of their people. Poppulo offers a dynamic environment with driven, fun and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenge and responsibility.
Poppulo is the leading enterprise employee communication platform globally. We are a growing, exciting, and fast paced international technology SaaS company with an extensive global enterprise customer base.
This role is perfect if you are an experienced and creative marketer with a passion for finding new business, and the dream of ideating, creating and owning impactful programs to increase revenue growth. You will have a demonstrated ability to utilize industry-standard customer acquisition techniques and analytics tools to effectively target prospects and deliver high-quality leads. ( both Demand Generation and Account Based Marketing)
The buzz comes from working collaboratively with Sales, product marketing, and marketing partners , collaborating creatively to weave all parts of the marketing machine together.
You’re equal parts strategic and hands-on, with the ability to see the big picture yet also masterfully manage projects to completion. You create marketing programs that not only drive leads but also educate and delight our buyers. Above all, you’re a selfless team player with a get stuff done attitude, bringing positivity and passion to your work every single day.
Become part of a dynamic and dedicated marketing team as we constantly search for new and innovative ways to deliver revenue growth for the business and disrupt the industry.
Develop and manage all parts of our demand and lead generation and Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs for specific market segments including message development, targeting, campaign execution, and metrics tracking.
- Create, develop and execute high-impact, multi-channel B2B marketing programs to exceed company lead, pipeline and revenue goals for both new customer acquisition and the growth of our existing customer base
- Utilize the full range of marketing activities and tools to continuously improve lead volume and quality across multiple channels
- Collaborate with, subject matter experts, partners, and other marketing team members to ensure world-class marketing materials are produced.
- Work closely with sales teams to craft account-level marketing plans for top strategic accounts
- Work closely with product marketing to weave Poppulo product message into marketing programs
- Track, measure, and report campaign performance against key business drivers
- Work to identify root cause of program performance issues and drive action plans for continual improvement
- Communicate effectively on a regularly scheduled cadence to ensure stakeholder alignment and enablement
Candidate Expertise required
- 5-7+ years of demonstrated success in owning, leading and managing demand generation programs in B2B organizations, with a preference for software / SaaS marketing experience.
- A strong storyteller who understands what it takes to engage clients through multiple digital channels
- Excellent writing skills
- Deep expertise planning, evaluating, executing, and measuring campaign performance and enabling / operationalizing campaigns with Sales
- Experience managing campaigns across Hubspot and Salesforce.
- Hands-on ABM experience a plus
- Passion for demonstrating ROI for marketing programs.
- Interested in data and analysing the performance of their campaigns and effort. Tenacity to follow through and ensure effort is translating into meaningful sales and commercial outcomes.
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-directed team player with a positive attitude
- Self-starter with energy, drive and determination to accomplish goals and demonstrated ability to multi-task and stay focused
- Proven ability to build relationships across a number of stakeholders including sales, subject matter experts, services, and product marketing
- A “Great Places to Work” listed company – so we really do value people
- Ability to meaningfully impact our business and play a key role in our success
- An excellent workplace culture
- Competitive salary
- Company performance-related bonus
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Educational assistance
- In-house soft skills training
Who We Are
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Boston Scientific, Telefonica, Rolls-Royce, Nestle, Experian and Johnson Controls. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn and “GET IT DONE”
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.