Are you an ambitious, Finance professional searching for an opportunity to bring your skills and capabilities to a 260 person, fast growing enterprise software company? Over 850 companies worldwide rely on Poppulo’s software to optimize and measure employee engagement. With over 20 million employees on our platform, we are changing how enterprises educate, align and inspire their employees. Poppulo is a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture focused on helping organizations grow by releasing the power of their people. Poppulo offers a dynamic environment with driven, fun and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenge and responsibility.
As Financial Accountant with Poppulo you will have a wide range of responsibilities while liaising with key stakeholders across the business. This is an exciting time for the business following a recent merger and continued growth over the last number of years.
- As a member of the Finance Team you will be a key participant in the month end close and in the preparation of monthly management accounts, with specific responsibilities for balance sheet account reconciliations and the maintenance of the fixed assets registers.
- Oversight of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processes.
- Manage cash flow of the business.
- Responsible for the calculation of Intercompany charges and balances.
- Manage the annual audit process including the preparation of the financial statements under FRS.
- Responsible for Company compliance obligations including Corporation Tax, VAT, CRO and CSO reporting
- Maintenance of the accounting system and records;
- Assist in the Annual Planning and Ongoing Forecasting Process
- Provide cover in the absence of other team members.
Qualification, skills & experience required:
- ACCA,CIMA, ACA qualified accountant with at least 3 years PQE
- Previous experience in a similar role with good working knowledge of accounting standards.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Capable of working well in a team environment and building good working relationships with other teams.
- Willingness to work on own initiative in an ever changing environment
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) and teamwork behaviour within a diverse team environment.
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Knowledge of Netsuite would be an advantage.
- An excellent workplace culture
- Competitive salary
- Company performance-related bonus
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Educational assistance
- In-house soft skills training
Who We Are
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Boston Scientific, Telefonica, Rolls-Royce, Nestle, Experian and Johnson Controls. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn" and “GET IT DONE”
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.