Remote Working Options available for East Coast
Are you an ambitious, Marketing professional searching for an opportunity to bring your skills and capabilities to a 200 person, fast growing enterprise software company? Over 850 companies worldwide rely on Poppulo’s software to optimize and measure employee engagement. With over 20 million employees on our platform, we are changing how enterprises educate, align and inspire their employees. Poppulo is a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture focused on helping organizations grow by releasing the power of their people. Poppulo offers a dynamic environment with driven, fun and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenge and responsibility.
This is a business-critical role, one that glues the marketing function together and reports to the VP Marketing. You will own the development and delivery of the global marketing operations strategy within the business. You will be a critical member of the Marketing team, helping to drive the strategy and optimization of all programs in a data-driven and results-oriented environment.
This critical role will drive the tracking, analysis and optimization of all digital and demand marketing programs. This person will know what it takes to build a culture of operational excellence, be a critical thinker and have a strategic mindset.
- Produce Marketing reports and dashboards to measure effectiveness and business impact of Marketing initiatives, including MQL, contribution to pipeline, funnel and campaign performance, making performance improvement recommendations to marketing leadership.
- Partner with marketing leadership to develop and improve weekly, monthly and quarterly business-critical reporting to enable the teams to operate at their best.
- Drive annual and quarterly planning, and monthly and quarterly operational reviews.
- Proactively support with modelling and forecasting data.
- Own the lead management process, proactively looking for opportunities to improve the process in order to enable the fast, consistent, and accurate execution of demand generation activity
- Monitoring leads and opportunities to ensure that the entire lead-to-closed won process is allowing leads and opportunities to go through the appropriate stages, working collaboratively with Sales and Marketing leadership to ensure compliance with key Sales & Marketing Processes including lead, pipeline, and customer data management.
- Maintain and expand the lead scoring model, ensuring that it is robust, fit-for-purpose, properly calibrated, and is being developed and refined to incorporate more intelligence.
- Proactively identify strategic and growth initiatives and oversee gap-to-plan programs.
- Collaborate with the team and across functions to identify recurring pain points, structure problems, conduct analysis, and drive to solutions through a rigorous, data-driven process.
- Drive a culture of operational effectiveness, identify martech optimisation and investment to increase team efficiency and scale and drive new growth opportunities.
- Oversee the annual budgeting process and assist in tracking budget actuals, forecast performance, and recommend areas to reallocate budget when necessary.
- Support executive presentations through analysis and visualization of digital and demand marketing strategy and programs performance.
- Manage a team of Marketing professionals.
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing Operations and/or strategy role in a high growth SAAS environment.
- You know and understand funnel management
- You are experienced in successfully leading Marketing Operations and have at least 3 years experience building and managing a team.
- Comprehensive understanding of all components of the martech stack and general marketing initiatives and processes and a deep expertise around the tools and technologies to enable the tracking, analysis and reporting including attribution approaches. (Need to be highly proficient in HubSpot, Salesforce and Intercom with Deep hands on experience with Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, Funnel.io, Social Media Management Software )
- You are driven by data and possess the ability to analyze large data sets to find opportunities and influence business decision-making; experience using ‘test and learn’ frameworks and attention to detail to refine marketing processes and drive efficiencies
- You can think strategically and simplify: Break work and problems down into manageable pieces; convey, receive and interpret ideas, present tailored information to a diverse range of audiences, and influence partner decisions.
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in a very fast-paced environment with the ability to communicate effectively to stakeholders and executives.
- Ability to coordinate between multiple teams across the organization and be a team player.
- Ability to execute and problem-solve with great attention to detail, accuracy, process, and thorough analysis.
- Excellent project management skills, strong attention to detail able to work on multiple priorities simultaneously
- An excellent workplace culture
- Competitive salary
- Company performance-related bonus
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Educational assistance
- In-house soft skills training
Who We Are
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Boston Scientific, Telefonica, Rolls-Royce, Nestle, Experian and Johnson Controls. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn and “GET IT DONE”
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.