Are you searching for an opportunity to play a key role in driving the dramatic growth of a highly successful software company?
Poppulo is the global leader in the field of software solutions for Employee Communications. We are a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture focused on the power of people, both within Poppulo and our customer base. Poppulo offers a dynamic environment with driven, smart and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenges and responsibility.
This position is a key appointment to the Technical & Professional Services team in Poppulo reporting to the Manager of Technical Services. The solution consultant will drive key professional services opportunities by working directly with customers to understand business, data and integrations requirements. Translating these requirements into technical solutions.
We are looking for a technically innovative and motivated individual who also has a customer focus. This individual will be tasked with working across multiple teams to ensure that sustainable and reusable solutions are delivered on behalf of Poppulo customer base. The candidate should preferably have a background in SaaS integrations to ERP platforms.
The successful candidate will have
- A college degree, masters or similar qualification in a technical field
- Software development industry experience
- Coding experience and a willingness to work with code (Ruby, python)
- At least 4+ years of experience in the delivery of SaaS solutions integrations
- Knowledge of Middleware technologies
- Additional knowledge and expertise with cloud storage providers such as AWS and Azure is also a plus
- Ability to understand and nurture the unique business requirements of customers within multiple industries, translating/presenting those needs into a compelling solution
- Excellent understanding and firsthand experience of solutioning system to system integrations through the use of middleware applications
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems in dynamic, energizing environments.
- Inquisitive, practical and passionate about technology and sharing knowledge
- Ability to scope scalable, reusable and standardised solutions
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication and relationship skills.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects though excellent time and task management
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Working closely with with the Manager of Technical Services and Manager of Service Delivery to develop best in class integrations solutions
- Act as a technology consultant helping customers to understand what technical activities are required when integrating to Poppulo
- Delivering business & system technical documentation
- Translating complex technical detail into language that can be understood by a less technical audience
- Identifying consultancy opportunities where value can be given to customers
- Develop Standardised Solutions & Bespoke solutions to drive Professional Services adoptions in Poppulo
- Partner and support Poppulo Sales and Customer Success in relation to professional services opportunities
- Partnering with Product and Engineering to bring Tech Services initiatives into the core Poppulo product
- Developing white papers and inputting into marketing materials to be used during Technology consultancy, sales and pre-sales teams.
- Monitoring projects progress to completion for Tech Services
- Becoming a subject matter expert on the relevant areas of responsibility
- Hands on prototyping and R&D
- An excellent workplace culture
- Competitive salary
- Company performance-related bonus
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Educational assistance
- In-house soft skills training
Who We Are
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Boston Scientific, Telefonica, Rolls-Royce, Nestle, Experian and Johnson Controls. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn and “GET IT DONE”
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.