Are you searching for an opportunity to play a key role in driving the dramatic growth of a highly successful software company?
Poppulo is the global leader in the field of software solutions for Employee Communications. We are a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture focused on the power of people, both within Poppulo and our customer base. Poppulo offers a dynamic environment with driven, smart and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenges and responsibility.
We are seeking an enthusiast, customer focused Onboarding Specialist to join our Service Delivery team within our Customer Success department. This role, reporting to Senior Manager, Service Delivery, will be based in Cork. The Onboarding Specialist will work with our new and existing customers to ensure successful implementation of Poppulo’s Employee Communications platform. This role involves working collaboratively across functions, such as Sales, Design, Technical Services, Learning & Enablement and Customer Success. The successful candidate will manage a portfolio of concurrent implementation projects.
- Take responsibility for ensuring our customers achieve their desired outcomes in the form of on-time implementations and where possible, accelerated Time to Value
- Ensuring that professional services projects are delivered to agreed time, cost, quality and customer success objectives
- Actively reviewing, monitoring and where necessary resolving, risks and issues being encountered at every phase of project delivery
- Coordinate activities across project delivery teams - communication and collaboration are key!
- Working closely with Customer Success Managers to ensure that platform implementation sets the customer up for longer term success
- Liaise with customer stakeholders to report on project status
Required Candidate Expertise
- Ideally the individual will be educated to degree level (IT, computer science or similar) with project management training or certification
- 1-2 years dedicated project management experience with proven ability to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and close projects
- Capable of achieving project delivery results and driving efficiency
- Experience in a customer facing role, ideally within a SaaS environment
- The ability to lead and carefully manage external and internal relationships and positively motivate stakeholders
- Strong communication (written and oral) and teamwork behaviour within a diverse team environment
Our ideal candidate will also be:
- Customer focused with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Flexible in working hours in order to support our global customer base
- An excellent workplace culture
- Competitive salary
- Company performance-related bonus
- Medical insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Educational assistance
- In-house soft skills training
Who We Are
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Boston Scientific, Telefonica, Rolls-Royce, Nestle, Experian and Johnson Controls. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn and “GET IT DONE”
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.