Are you great at transforming customer successes into public-facing case studies, presentations, videos and byline articles?
If so, Poppulo has an opportunity you won’t want to miss. As the leader in the Employee Communications space we’ve helped over 6,000 customers leverage internal communications to deliver great business value. Now we want to help them tell the world about their success! And you can lead our efforts.
We are looking for a seasoned Marketing writer to work about 10 hours / week developing public-facing case studies that highlight our customers’ successes - and the role that Poppulo played in helping them get there.
As part of a coordinated global Marketing team effort you will:
- Internalize Poppulo’s company strategy, positioning and value proposition and use it to shape the development of effective success stories
- Collaborate with Sales, Customer Success, Marketing and other internal Poppulo groups to identify and engage potential customers for targeted success stories
- Interview customer champions to understand their stories and assess their motivation to gain publication approval
- Draft success stories, distilling sometimes ambiguous or messy implementations into compelling, digestible content
- Review your drafts with internal stakeholders and customer champions, make revisions, then support champions to successfully gain publication approval from their organizations
- Utilize the Poppulo content team to publish the success stories, creating multiple marketing assets (e.g. case studies, blog posts, website quotes, webinar topics, videos, slides, byline articles, etc.)
- Educate the Poppulo Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams about the success stories and support their use in sales and marketing efforts
Candidate Expertise required:
- 5-7 years of experience as a marketing copywriter, including customer case studies or success stories, preferably with B2B or technology experience
- Strong interviewing and negotiation skills, with demonstrated ability to build trust
- Ability to aggregate and synthesize information from many sources, keeping things compelling, simple to understand and to the point
- Talent for writing compelling headlines and telling engaging customer stories (long form and short form) with an online portfolio to prove it
- Strong editing skills with an eye for detail
- Highly organized self-starter, with good time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Eagerness for collaboration, feedback and process improvement.
- Writing samples that highlight your work, including examples of articles, case studies, etc.
- Nice to have: video testimonial experience
- A “Great Places to Work” listed company – so we really do value people
- Ability to meaningfully impact our business and play a key role in our success
- Competitive compensation package
- Potential for career advancement in a fast paced growing organization
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401k with Employer Match
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Fun, flexible working environment
- Free weekly yoga!
Who We Are
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Boston Scientific, Telefonica, Rolls-Royce, Nestle, Experian and Johnson Controls. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn and “GET IT DONE”
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.