Are you searching for an opportunity to play a key role in driving the dramatic growth of a highly successful software company?
Poppulo is the global leader in the field of software solutions for Employee Communications. We are a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture focused on the power of people, both within Poppulo and our customer base. Poppulo offers a dynamic environment with driven, smart and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenges and responsibility.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, customer focused training specialist to join our Learning & Engagement team. You’ll be involved in delivering world class training webinars (and occasional onsite training) to customers globally, as well as contributing to growing and expanding our training programs, resources and processes. Additionally, you will be contributing to building Elearning courses on different Poppulo products.
- Delivering customised online (and occasionally onsite) training sessions for our customers using the Poppulo platform
- Creating new training content that enhances product engagement, for delivery in web-based, classroom and blended learning environments
- Working as an integral part of the training team on new projects to support customer learning and engagement
- Working with our Customer Success teams to identify customer training needs and develop programmes as required
- Being a Poppulo Platform expert and internal reference point for our products
- Running regular topic-based training webinars for our general user base
- Completing learning needs analysis with customers
- Training Poppulo employees on how to use our products, as required
- 4+ Years in a Training Delivery role, preferably with three years specialising in Training Design & Evaluation
- Extensive experience working directly with customers
- Experience with Screen Casting & Web Conferencing tools (Zoom, Gotowebinar, Microsoft Teams)
- Ability to work on multiple projects effectively
- LMS Administration
- Technical Writing
- Relevant Training Qualification
Our ideal candidate will also be:
- Customer focused with a ‘Can Do’ attitude.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and teamwork behaviour within a diverse team environment.
- Building good working relationships with other teams.
- Appreciation of user-experience, business, and commercial issues.
- Can easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
- Ability to meaningfully impact our business and play a key role in our success
- Competitive compensation package
- Potential for career advancement in a fast paced growing organization
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401k with Employer Match
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Fun, flexible working environment
- Free weekly yoga!
Who We Are
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Boston Scientific, Telefonica, Rolls-Royce, Nestle, Experian and Johnson Controls. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn and “GET IT DONE”
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.