Are you searching for an opportunity to play a key role in driving the dramatic growth of a highly successful software company?
Poppulo is the global leader in the field of software solutions for Employee Communications. We are a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture focused on the power of people, both within Poppulo and our customer base. Poppulo offers a dynamic environment with driven, smart and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenges and responsibility.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, customer success focused professional to join our Customer Success Management team. You’ll be managing the customer relationship from on-boarding through to success, renewal and expansion.
Customer Success/Account Management:
Supporting our customers in realizing their success is key to the role of a Customer Success Manager at Poppulo. Our customers' journey in achieving success is a core component of the role and ensures we are the trusted advisors for our customers within the Internal Communications Industry.
- Proactively manage new customer onboards - Identifying onboarding needs, requirements and objectives, involving all relevant customer stakeholders in achieving success
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of on boards
- Ensure resource availability and allocation is managed appropriately
- Develop a detailed onboarding plan to track progress
- Building a solid partnership with your customer, understanding their challenges and objectives to ensure they achieve their goals through Poppulo
- Being the voice of the customer in Poppulo and in turn creating customer advocates
- Working with customers to identify examples of how they successfully used our software and derived value within their business
- Monitor and act upon Net Promoter Scores provided by customers
- Seeking and finding opportunities for growth within your customer base and working with the sales team to upsell and cross sell
- Proactively identifying ‘at risk’ customers and work with them, and various other internal and external stakeholders, to ensure they renew and successfully adopt our software
What we’re looking for:
- A relevant degree (IT/Business, Communications, Marketing)
- Minimum 3 years experience in an customer facing role
- Experience delivering solution and service recommendations to meet client business objectives
- Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to actively listen to customers and resolve conflicts when needed
- Technical aptitude and a good understanding of web technologies
- Time managements skills and the ability to manage many projects at once
- Experience of working in a SaaS, B2B environment
Our ideal candidate will also:
- Have experience in customer success or customer advocacy
- Experience in Project Management of SaaS based projects
- Have experience in employee engagement, internal communications or corporate communications
- Have experience in contract management
- Ability to keep abreast of changes within an agile business environment
- Knowledge of Salesforce an advantage
- A “Great Places to Work” listed company – so we really do value people
- Ability to meaningfully impact our business and play a key role in our success
- Competitive compensation package
- Potential for career advancement in a fast paced growing organization
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401k with Employer Match
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Fun, flexible working environment
- Free weekly yoga!
Who We Are
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Boston Scientific, Telefonica, Rolls-Royce, Nestle, Experian and Johnson Controls. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn and “GET IT DONE”
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.