Key Account Director
Key Account Director, Expand Sales Team
Are you searching for the career move that will present the rare opportunity to play a recognized role in the accelerated growth of a global SaaS provider?
Poppulo is the leading provider of SaaS technology solutions for the Internal Communication sector. We are a fast-paced company that has an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture with the ambition of becoming the global leader in the field of software solutions for Internal Communications. Poppulo offers a dynamic environment with fast growing teams of driven and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenges and responsibility.
- Deliver new sales to meet your Sales Quota
- Your territory will consist of customers, i.e. both longer term and recently landed national and international organisations (excluding North & South America) 5,000 employees and over.
- You will build on known, existing relationships within your territory to cross sell and upsell high and wide in each customer organisation.
- You will uncover and outbound to new senior contacts within existing customers to build a quality sales pipeline of new opportunities with new divisions and / or new geographic territories.
- You will convert new inbound leads into discovery calls and / or meetings with the prospect.
- You will deliver high-impact demos within weeks of joining
- You will quickly gain a strong understanding of the Poppulo platform and match to customer needs.
- You will put together world class proposals and move opportunities through the sales cycle to a successful outcome.
- You have at least 2 years SaaS sales experience selling to organisations of 5,000 employees or more with a track record of regularly hitting your Sales Quota.
- You have successfully driven sales through outbound activity with email and phone calls
- You have a relevant third level qualification
- You must have experience selling in UK, Ireland and preferably Europe
- You have exceptional organisational, presentation, and communication skills- both verbal and written
- You are inquisitive and are able to mix enquiry with advocacy
- You will understand the needs of organisations of this size across their business and identify areas for Poppulo to make a positive difference.
- You are fluent in English with a second language desirable but not required
- You move quickly, think strategically and are superb at tactical execution
What’s in it for you?
- An excellent workplace culture
- Competitive salary
- Sales Commission
- Medical insurance
- Company DC Pension Scheme
- Educational assistance - A strong commitment to professional development and career growth which includes weekly tech talks, professional development & training
- In-house soft skills training - Ongoing personal development: Monthly soft skills training opportunities
- Full training on the Poppulo system and tools will be provided
Who We Are
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Boston Scientific, Telefonica, Rolls-Royce, Nestle, Experian and Johnson Controls. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn” and “GET IT DONE”
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.