Are you an ambitious, experienced project and programme manager, searching for an opportunity to bring your skills and capabilities to a fast growing, 250 person enterprise software company?
Over 800 companies worldwide rely on Poppulo’s software to better communicate with their employees and significantly enhance employee engagement. With over 20 million employees on our platform, we are changing how enterprises educate, align and inspire their employees. Named in the top ten best workplaces in Ireland’s Great Places to Work six years running, Poppulo is a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture focused on helping organizations grow by releasing the power of their people. We offer a dynamic environment with driven, fun and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenge and responsibility.
Poppulo has experienced a period of sustained growth and is running a number of complex cross functional strategic projects and programmes to deliver on its ambitious strategy. To continue this growth trajectory we’re searching for a Programme Manager who will drive and lead these projects and programmes to ensure they achieve desired business goals.
Objectives of the role:
- Drive and lead cross functional strategic projects/programmes focused on growing the business and evolving for the future
- Develop, model and share best practice in project and programme management across the organisation
- Contribute to reporting across Poppulo’s portfolio of strategic initiatives supporting achievement of our OKRs
- Work closely with Executive Sponsors, project teams, wider stakeholders and vendors to ensure alignment and delivery of project goals
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of strategic projects/programmes
- Work closely with Executive Sponsors and Business Owners to drive successful project implementation to achieve project objectives
- Establish priorities, build buy-in to a sense of urgency and importance while following best practice Project Management methodology in project execution
- Provide high quality leadership of Project Resources. Encourage people to work collaboratively to reach decisions, while establishing an escalation process for disagreement as appropriate
- Assume responsibility for multiple projects within the overall portfolio of strategic initiatives including business readiness deliverables and drive achievement against overall project outcomes
- Build project management discipline across the business
- Proactively manage risks as they relate to strategic initiatives
What we’re looking for
- Third level degree in a related field, as well as an industry recognised Project Management Qualification
- 5+ years experience in relevant roles including project/ programme management, management consulting, change management etc.
- Track record of driving organisational and cross-functional alignment to produce positive outcomes
- Successful track record within a fast paced, engaging, technology environment
- Experience working flexibly across a range of responsibilities, projects and programmes.
- Experience in agile project management methodology
- Metrics driven - highly quantitative and analytical
- Experience in leading and managing teams
- Ability to understand complex inputs and to distil critical information.
- Extensive experience defining and managing project/ programme risk, knowing when to escalate
- Comprehensive commercial and business acumen
Our ideal candidate will also be/have
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills - be able to express ideas and collaborate effectively with multidisciplinary teams. Be open minded with the ability to recognise good ideas and bring consensus on decisions
- Building good working relationships and have the ability to influence executive stakeholders and other teams
- Adept in getting up to speed quickly in unfamiliar subject matter areas to ensure you make an immediate impact on delivery
- Ability to create an innovative, collaborative and supportive culture
- Effective, versatile and action-oriented
- The individual will be decisive and exhibit sound judgement
- Take ownership for their results
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- An excellent workplace culture
- Ability to meaningfully impact our business and play a key role in our success
- Competitive salary
- Company performance-related bonus
- Medical insurance
- Fun, flexible working environment
- Educational assistance
- In-house soft skills training
Who We Are
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Boston Scientific, Telefonica, Rolls-Royce, Nestle, Experian and Johnson Controls. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn” and “GET IT DONE”
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.