Product Managers at Poppulo work in a team of Designers and Engineers to collaboratively build our product. They help turn our mission from vision to reality, working from the beginning to the end of product building, from new ideas to launch in the market place. You will work closely with the product, operations, sales and marketing teams and other internal and external stakeholders.
We are looking for candidates with a proven track record of launching products successfully, thinking strategically and analytically and proven ability to follow through tactically regarding business, organisational, product management, and cross functional issues in bringing new products to market.
The role requires strong problem solving skills, excellent cross-group management skills, a strong tolerance for ambiguity, and a drive for results.
This is a permanent, full-time, Senior role reporting to the SVP of Product Management.
What you’ll be doing:
- Defining and executing a product’s business vision and strategy, go-to-market plans, positioning, messaging and all elements related to the business case for new features, modules & products
- Becoming an expert in your area of the product, understanding the competitive landscape, the evolving market needs, and how those things relate to the company mission and vision
- Building and managing a product roadmap to support our goals and strategies
- Collecting inputs from marketplace and transforming them into detailed requirements for Product Teams
- User & usage analysis; defining and analyzing metrics that inform the success of products
- Conducting Market Research & Customer/User Interviews for Product Development & Usability Improvements
- Supporting Product Marketing in developing product positioning and messaging that differentiates Poppulo products in the market and collaborating with Marketing to deliver to marketplace
- Maintaining a detailed documented reference of all supported product features, product requirements, release schedules, security, etc, ensuring that all the system documentation and help is kept up-to-date and up to standard
- Providing and documenting internal training on roll-out of new product features
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of Product Management experience (SaaS or equivalent)
- Experience in an agile software development environment with a proven track record in successful product delivery
- 3+ years experience in working directly with Customers to understand their problems.
- A bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, web development or related field or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education and training
- Proven leadership abilities, either directly or indirectly leading and influencing teams to solve complex problems
- Experience in collaborating with customers , sales, marketing and other teams at a high-growth SaaS technology company
- Knowledgeable across multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UI, sales, customer support or marketing
- Good understanding of the web and mobile applications
- Demonstrable skill in quantitative business analysis, planning and leading change
- Distinctive problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
Our ideal candidate will also be:
- Customer Focused with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Organized with excellent attention to detail
- A willingness to make decisions, exhibiting sound and accurate judgment
- The ability to collaborate with diverse groups in a cross-functional organization to bring consensus on decisions
- Entrepreneurial drive with appreciation of user-experience, business, and commercial issues
- Excellent communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them
- Can easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically
- A “Great Places to Work” listed company – so we really do value people
- Ability to meaningfully impact our business and play a key role in our success
- Competitive compensation package
- Potential for career advancement in a fast paced growing organization
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Plans
- 401k with Employer Match
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Fun, flexible working environment
- Free weekly yoga!
Who We Are
Named a Great Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020 , we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Boston Scientific, Telefonica, Rolls-Royce, Nestle, Experian and Johnson Controls. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do.
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn and “GET IT DONE”
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.