Are you an ambitious, Salesforce professional searching for an opportunity to bring your skills and capabilities to a 200 person, fast growing enterprise software company? Over 850 companies worldwide rely on Poppulo’s software to optimize and measure employee engagement. With over 20 million employees on our platform, we are changing how enterprises educate, align and inspire their employees. Poppulo is a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture focused on helping organizations grow by releasing the power of their people. Poppulo offers a dynamic environment with driven, fun and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenge and responsibility.
As part of the IT team, you will be responsible for the design, operation and enhancement of our Salesforce instance to ensure our business users can deliver on their key objectives.
This role will provide you with the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the growth and evolution of the Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Finance departments at Poppulo.
- Ensure that the data-model we have is flexible and scalable, and that data is mastered in the most appropriate systems
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Finance, and Customer Success users to capture and analyse evolving business requirements
- Implement and support the Configure Price Quote module of SalesForce and integrating with other systems involved in the contract chain (Finance, Contracts)
- Management, administration and optimisation of our Salesforce instance.
- Manage system and component upgrades including Lightning
- Identify and implement third party solutions on Salesforce.
- Implement Salesforce solutions and customisations: Process Builder, Workflows, Custom Fields, Validation Rules, Triggers, etc.
- Maintain end-to-end process data quality
- Train users in new or upgraded system or add-on functionality
- Promote and implement information security in line with our ISO27001 certification
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent discipline
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification
- 3-5 years experience in Salesforce Implementations
- In-depth knowledge of the SFDC platform and CPQ
- Experience in customizing and extending Salesforce functionality using Apex, SOQL, etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Data processing and reporting experience
- Highly motivated with strong collaboration skills
If you had some of the following it would be highly desirable
- Experience of working with integration platforms (Mulesoft, Tray.io, Workato etc.)
- Experience using the Dunn and Bradstreet organisational model in Salesforce for account based marketing (ABM)
- Experience of working with Salesforce Lightning upgrades
- Experience of working with Salesforce Case and integration with a telephony platform
- Experience of working with HubSpot, Groove or Netsuite
What’s on offer?
- A “Great Places to Work” listed company – so we really do value people
- Ability to meaningfully impact our business and play a key role in our success
- Competitive compensation package
- Potential for career advancement in a fast paced growing organization
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Plans
- 401k with Employer Match
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Fun, flexible working environment
- Free weekly yoga!
Who we are…
Named a Great Place To Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Aon Hewitt, Barclays, Comcast, Shell, Vodafone, Nike and Zurich. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do:
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn”.