Are you searching for the career move that will present an opportunity to play a recognized role in the accelerated growth of a global SaaS provider?
Poppulo is the leading provider of SaaS technology solutions for Employee Communication. We are a fast-paced company that has an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture with the ambition of becoming the global leader in the field of software solutions for Employee Communications. Poppulo offers a dynamic environment with fast growing teams of driven and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenges and responsibility.
Reporting to the Head of Key Accounts and collaborating closely with US- based Acquisition and Customer Success Management teams you will be responsible for creating and enhancing multifunctional Director/VP Level relationships within your Customer Portfolio while building predictable revenue streams.
Working within the Customer Success Management Function at Poppulo you will be an influential leader shaping the evolution and execution of Customer Success, aligned with the company’s growth strategy to grow market share and revenues rapidly.
This is a quota carrying position, with compensation based on achievement of revenue targets for all Poppulo products and services.
Strategic Account Planning
- Strategically manage and network a select portfolio of Key Accounts to maintain and expand lines of existing revenue creating upsell & cross-sell opportunities.
- Research clients in order to understand key business objectives, strategic initiatives, and any blocking issues to qualify and quantify opportunities for Poppulo solutions.
- Build relationships with the key players in client accounts and determine sales strategy, with messaging tailored for each stakeholder across multiple departments (e.g., HR, IT, Sales) and business units.
- Understanding of relationships within customers and their impact on buying behaviors within the client account, in order to determine the appropriate sales approach for each level within an organization.
- Develop compelling Value Propositions that resonate with clients and can deliver high business value.
Managing the Sales Process
- Manage sales activities by ensuring sales related activities gain client commitment, build momentum and accelerate sales cycles.
- Uncover sales opportunities within Key Accounts’ overall Organization managing the full-lifecycle sale and skillfully leveraging internal Poppulo resources through the process.
- Work through the sales process with key players to minimize issues in the close of an order and ensure Poppulo and client objectives are met in the agreed timeframe.
- Effectively advise and influence clients through consultative selling techniques and relevant marketing campaigns.
- Build credibility as the escalation point for all account issues throughout account ownership and during the evolution of upgrades and strategic shifts within the account.
- Establish strongly aligned relationships with the Customer Success Management Team at Poppulo, partnering to deliver Customer Success to your portfolio and the wider customer network.
- Influence, coach, motivate and inform others and promote teamwork.
- Indirectly lead an internal team of technical, business and managerial resource over the entire sales cycle, from planning through to execution of the order and post-sales support.
- Demonstrate thought leadership with our clients through knowledge of their specific industry, challenges with executing communications around key initiatives, and how Poppulo delivers value for similar sized/industry clients.
- Communicate with and escalate to Poppulo Leadership Team key topics concerning the opportunities and threats within the portfolio.
Planning, Forecasting and Reporting
- Strategically plan growth opportunities within your portfolio, understanding who are they key players and influencers within the organization and their needs around potential solutions, as well as how to leverage Poppulo’s Customer Success, Marketing, Product and Executive teams to deliver on plans.
- Ensure that forecasting is accurate with regards to the value, timeline of closure and probability of closure.
- Analyze sales activity data, the team's P&L and develop the necessary sales contingency plan to ensure financial profitability and success
- Utilize a structured approach for identifying and measuring the quality of potential new streams of business.
- 7-10 Years of Sales experience
- SaaS experience preferred.
- Ability to present effectively at senior executive level in Fortune 500 companies.
- Exceptional communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Education to Bachelor’s Degree, Master's degree preferred.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Typical sales experience will involve selling to multiple departments, multiple levels within large enterprise over a sustained period measured in years not months.
- Proven client relationship skills, and experience working with clients at Executive/Director level, on a regular basis.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills must be demonstrated throughout the selection process for this role.
- A “Great Places to Work” listed company – so we really do value people
- Ability to meaningfully impact our business and play a key role in our success
- Competitive compensation package
- Potential for career advancement in a fast paced growing organization
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Plans
- 401k with Employer Match
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Fun, flexible working environment
- Free weekly yoga!
Who we are…
Named a Great Place To Work in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Aon Hewitt, Barclays, Comcast, Shell, Vodafone, Nike and Zurich. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do:
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn”.
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.