Poppulo is the leading provider of SaaS technology solutions for the Internal Communication sector. We are a fast-paced company that has an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture with the ambition of becoming the global leader in the field of Internal Communications. Poppulo offers a dynamic environment with fast growing teams of driven and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenges and responsibility. We are seeking a motivated and conscientious sales professional to join our US Land Sales team. Our ideal candidate is an energetic self-starter with a consultative sales approach who is proactive in increasing sales revenue. Candidates must be results-driven and be committed to creating new business opportunities. This is a great opportunity to build the foundation for a solid and successful Sales career in a highly innovative market, working in an energetic team, oriented on development and overachieving results.
If you’re ready to work in a fast-moving entrepreneurial environment, and be exposed to strong sales and marketing efforts, this is a great opportunity for you
- Research, identify, and target senior decision-makers in mid / large-level organizations (10K+ employees) within your territory.
- Establish contact and conduct high-level conversations with these senior level executives, articulating the Poppulo business value proposition.
- Bring these new prospects to product demonstration stage.
- Demonstrate the Poppulo product offerings, and from there move the prospect through the sales funnel to closed-won, all the time applying an understanding of customer needs.
- Develop and maintain a solid and sustainable pipeline of qualified new-business revenue opportunities of significant recurring revenue value.
- Meet activity metrics for calls, follow up on leads, demos completed, and opportunities created.
- Manage and maintain accurate contact, opportunities and account information within Salesforce.
- Consistently achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Attend and network at Internal Communication conferences
- Foster close working relations within the team and across wider functions in the organisation.
- Previous Sales experience, 3-5 years in a corporate/enterprise sales role with a demonstrated and successful track record of landing new accounts.
- 3 to 5 years SaaS experience preferred.
- A mix of internal sales and proven face to face client relationship skills required.
- Proven ability to develop and manage pipeline and forecasts with solid history of revenue achievement.
- Good understanding of the consultative sales process.
- High energy and the ability to learn quickly
- This role is all about hunting so our ideal candidate will have ambition, resilience, persistence and a competitive streak.
- Previous experience of cold out-bounding would be an advantage
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize the sales activity
- Strong analytical mindset with excellent problem-solving skills
- Capable of planning and carrying out responsibilities with minimal direction and with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation abilities.
- A focus on exceeding customer expectations
- A willingness to travel
- Education to Bachelor’s Degree/Master's degree
- A “Great Places to Work” listed company – so we really do value people
- Ability to meaningfully impact our business and play a key role in our success
- Competitive compensation package with commission based earnings
- Potential for career advancement in a fast paced growing organization
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Plans
- 401k with Employer Match
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Fun, flexible working environment
- Free weekly yoga!
Who we are
Named a Great Place To Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, we are a fast growing, leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 800 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees.
Customers include Aon Hewitt, Barclays, Shell, Nike and Zurich. This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move.
We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do:“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn”.