Are you an ambitious, independent, finance professional searching for an opportunity to bring your skills and capabilities to a 200 person, fast growing enterprise software company? Over 800 companies worldwide rely on Poppulo’s software to optimize and measure employee engagement. With over 18 million employees on our platform, we are changing how enterprises educate, align and inspire their employees. Poppulo is a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture focused on helping organizations grow by releasing the power of their people. Poppulo offers a dynamic environment with driven, fun and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenge and responsibility.
As the US Financial Analyst/ Business Partner you will have the unique opportunity to scale with the corporate finance team and support our rapidly growing organization. This role will focus on business partnering with our US team by utilizing data and communication to ensure our partners and leaders have the most up to date and reliable information to make the best possible decisions. You will work closely with the Cork based finance team to support the timely completion of the month-end process, the US payroll, and all other US compliance requirements, This role reports directly to the CFO located in Cork, Ireland.
- Serve as the key business partner working directly with management and other internal stakeholders to provide financial recommendations.
- Work with department heads to establish budgets, forecasts and provide analysis on results
- Report on the financial performance for US Business
- Manage all US compliance requirements including, but not limited to, US audit / accounting, income & sales tax reporting and maintaining appropriate insurance cover
- Maintain key banking relationships for the US team
- Provide support to team in processing US payroll
- Maintain regular communication with finance team to ensure accurate recording of expenses and proper administration of vendor liabilities
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- 5+ years in finance roles with progressively increasing levels of responsibility
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills – including the ability to turn data quickly into information (pivot tables, advanced formulas, graphs, charts etc) that is in a usable format for decision-making
- Ability to work independently
- Proven analytical and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of work
- Strong communication skills
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service skills and responsiveness to questions in a timely and thorough manner
- Previous experience with NetSuite and/or Salesforce would be an advantage but is not essential.
- A “Great Places to Work” listed company – so we really do value people
- Ability to meaningfully impact our business and play a key role in our success
- Competitive compensation package
- Potential for career advancement in a fast paced growing organization
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Plans
- 401k with Employer Match
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Fun, flexible working environment
- Free weekly yoga!
Who we are
Named a Great Place To Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, we are a fast growing, leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 800 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees.
We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do:
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn”.