Are you searching for an opportunity to play a key role in driving the dramatic growth of a highly successful software company?
Poppulo is the global leader in the field of software solutions for Internal Communications. We are a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial and dynamic culture focused on the power of people, both within Poppulo and our customer base. Poppulo offers a dynamic environment with driven, smart and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenges and responsibility.
Poppulo has an ambitious vision for both our Poppulo products and for the future of Internal Communications within the workplace. Reporting to and working closely with the SVP of Product, the Director of Product will build upon that vision, collaborating with stakeholders across the business and our customers to achieve new product innovations.
You will have influence right across the business, making a significant and tangible impact to its growth and success. In this role you will draw from your extensive years of experience leading teams and building world class products.
You will be a visionary, an influencer, a collaborator and will have a passion for product innovation. You will be customer centric, a Thought Leader in your field and will possess a desire to introduce wonderful & exciting products to the Marketplace of today & tomorrow.
- Further define Poppulo’s vision for its products of the future
- Develop, communicate and support the execution of Poppulo’s Product Strategy
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders across Engineering, Operations, Sales, Marketing Design and Customer Success to ensure the delivery of innovative and exceptional products and solutions
- Create and deliver upon a product roadmap that supports Poppulo’s Vision
- Regularly engage with external customers in the form of thought leadership, Market Analysis and product innovation expertise
- Analyse the competitive landscape, future market needs and align with the company & product vision
- Communicate Poppulo’s vision effectively to the marketplace - become the Poppulo Product Evangelist
- Drive existing and create new product offerings to maximize revenue and market penetration
- Work closely with the Product Marketing team on all aspects of product marketing strategy and communications
- Lead a team of exceptional product managers who will support innovation in Poppulo product development with a collaborative, innovative and customer centric approach.
- Work closely with Poppulo Engineering teams to define Product and Market opportunities so that Poppulo can effectively deliver on our Product Roadmap
Candidate Expertise required:
- Previous experience supporting the growth of a SAAS Organisation at Director or Sr. Manager level
- 7 yrs managing & driving Product development Teams
- Successful track record within a fast paced, engaging, technology start up environment, working flexibly across a range of responsibilities
- Proven entrepreneurial flair and strategic focus
Our ideal candidate will also be:
- An exceptional leader and influencer
- Customer Focused with a ‘Can Do’ attitude;
- A willingness to make decisions, exhibiting sound and accurate judgment;
- Able to collaborate with diverse groups in a cross-functional organisation to bring consensus on decisions.
- Have proven experience of working with customers of all types to garner useful and relevant feedback to assist in influencing product direction;
- Able to communicate the company’s long term mission and distill that into short - medium term product goals and objectives;
- Entrepreneurial drive with appreciation of user-experience, business, and commercial issues.
- Excellent communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them.
- Can easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
What’s in it for you?
- Share Options Scheme
- An excellent workplace culture
- Competitive salary
- Company performance-related bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Educational Assistance
- In-house soft skills training
- Subsidised gym membership
Who We Are....
Named a Great Place To Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019, we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in Ireland. We are the leading vendor of sophisticated communication software designed specifically for the needs of internal communicators within large enterprises across the globe. Poppulo is trusted by over 400 blue-chip and FTSE 100 organizations throughout the world, helping many leading institutions inform, engage and inspire their employees. Customers include Aon Hewitt, Barclays, Comcast, Shell, Vodafone, Nike and Zurich.This is an opportunity to contribute to our culture and join a company that’s on the move. We live the Poppulo company values each day and they are key to everything we do:
“High Standards As Standard”, “Together We’re Better”, “Adapt To Succeed”, “Honesty Throughout”, “Be The Example”, “Don’t Just Work… Learn”.
Poppulo is an equal opportunities employer.