Poppin is looking for a seasoned, detail-oriented, and highly organized person to join the team as the Marketing Operations Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the planning, execution and completion of all Marketing projects and initiatives as well as taking the lead on our product release process and communications with key partners.
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan:
- Plan all Marketing projects and initiatives based on task, priority, resources, timeline, and budget. Primary Marketing Projects include: Poppin.com updates, Sales Materials, Campaigns (Marketing Emails + Social Media posts), Wholesale Marketing Assets, Event Marketing, and various types of Advertising campaigns (digital, print, OOH)
- Gather all necessary information for project completion (objectives, product information, desired output format, etc) from key stakeholders
- Assign required tasks to each team member and ensure timely completion; manage the execution of project tasks in real time as they are completed or encounter roadblocks
- Resolve roadblocks by engaging with various stakeholders within Marketing and across the organization
- Determine and monitor photography, rendering, and retouching schedules; help build shot lists based on assets needed; procure all necessary samples and/or coordinate samples with product team; ensure assets are ready for use across multiple projects, channels, and teams
- Identify and form relationships with key vendor partners; get competitive pricing for all Marketing Projects and provide recommendations based on cost and quality
- Monitor and report on progress of key initiatives in daily Marketing team meeting and additionally as needed
- Track and advise on creative specifications for all channels (i.e. Instagram, LinkedIn, Google Display Network Ads, Metropolis Magazine print ads, etc)
- Understand brand guidelines and project objectives and evaluate all Marketing assets accordingly prior to stakeholder reviews
- Liaise with team leaders (primarily across Sales and Wholesale) to determine and prioritize their ongoing Marketing needs
- Communicate the completion of all new Marketing Materials to the relevant teams and hand off assets in required format
- Track the ongoing accuracy of all Marketing assets (digital and print) and schedule key updates as needed
- Manage Marketing asset allocation across showroom locations
- Build the Marketing Budget and manage it on a day-to-day basis
Product Release Process
- Establish expertise on new and existing Poppin products: launch timing and delays, product details, available colors, discontinuations, etc.
- Track new product arrival timing with key members of the Merchandising team
- Manage Product Grid -- gathering all information required to launch a new product from various stakeholders (SKUs, colors, dimensions, product features, photography requirements, etc.)
- Coordinate Marketing samples and manage the execution of all product photography for the website and key materials
- Coordinate the procurement of 3D models for Furniture
- Project manage the creation of materials (i.e. Assembly Instructions, Specification Sheets, Swatch Sheets, etc.) and coordinate delivery to E-Commerce Manager and Sales Teams
- Determine what materials will need to be updated to reflect new products and manage update process
- Track and manage the timing of product discontinuation and the subsequent removal from all materials and messaging
Key Partner Communications
- Manage delivery of materials and information to key partners including: advertisers, PR agency and media, paid media agency, organizations (i.e. IIDA, IFMA), etc.
- Track and manage monthly print ad creation and submissions for multiple A+D publications.
- Track and manage partner email blast opportunities, execution, and asset submission (i.e. Metropolis Magazine and IIDA)
- Manage all case study communications as well as the creation and approval of assets
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4-8 years of experience in a Project Management role
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices; experience with Asana is preferred
- Expertise in Creative Operations is preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
We believe that outfitting your office should be easy—that's why we’ve reimagined the way people shop for their workspace. By eliminating middlemen, we’ve created a complete collection of commercial-grade office furniture and supplies while lowering prices and reducing delivery times. From startups to Fortune 500 companies, businesses rely on Poppin for complete workspace solutions to help build their brand and culture.
Recognized by Crain’s as one of NY’s fastest-growing businesses, we have furniture showrooms in New York, San Francisco, and Los Angeles, and will have two more locations by the end of 2018. Our award-winning products are used in over 20,000 offices and sold in 3,000 retail locations nationwide.
“Work happy” isn't just our tagline, it's our ethos. We offer our team a mix of traditional and unconventional perks, and pride ourselves on providing top-notch benefits.