Ponto is building the financial infrastructure to power the next generation of wallets, banks, and financial services by integrating local economies into the global financial system. Our mission is to power and provide access to the best financial experiences anywhere in the world, enabling the vast population of unbanked individuals across the globe to participate in the global economy.
We are looking for a Head of Support to design, execute, and scale support operations with an obsessive focus on Ponto’s customers (businesses) and end users. The role is imperative to the success of Ponto and is deeply cross functional. You’ll work closely with our operations team to budget and grow support in multiple regions. You’ll be among the first touch points for our customers in which other internal teams will rely on your learnings; from engineering to product, to customer development. You’ll have a seat at the table for strategic discussions relating to product and be the flag-bearer for our customers’ voices to help guide Ponto’s growth.
Although experience in fintech, blockchain, or crypto is valuable, you don't need to have any experience in these areas to join us!
In your role at Ponto, you will:
- Join us as the first member of support, tasked with building a team, designing a program, and scaling an industry-leading program.
- Scale Ponto’s support team to handle the first one million users
- Frequently interact with heads of departments to share learnings and inform decision making
- Build training programs to enable support team members to perform at the highest level and enable career mobility
- Work closely with product, engineering, and compliance teams to inform the roadmap
- You have at least 5-7 years in customer success w/ 1-2 years leading a team.
- You're excited and willing to constantly represent the voice of the customers in order to inform product, engineering, and go to market strategy.
- You have knowledge and expertise in developing support budgets, hiring plans, training, and planning strategic initiatives.
- You're constantly thinking about ways to improve the customer experience related to our platform, technology, and services.
- Nice to have but not required: You have knowledge of the payments industry or luxury support services in hospitality or travel space.
- You have experience with forecasting and modeling.
- You are extremely analytical, process-oriented, and love to live in the metrics of your customers
- Best-in-class benefits package
- Meaningful and significant equity in a fast-growing startup
- Flexible vacation policy, with an annual minimum
- Parental Leave
- Relocation support
- Generous wellness package that includes gym memberships
- In office, we pay for meals for our employees so you can focus on work
- A world-class environment in which to learn and do your best work