Who we are:
PolySign is a startup in downtown Oakland working on institutional custody for cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are an exciting emerging market, but security (custody) is the major problem preventing its mainstream adoption. As a member of a small, world-class technical team, you can have a huge impact on our solution and the success of cryptocurrencies.
PolySign is co-founded by Arthur Britto, a co-founder of Ripple, a recognized leader in payments technology.
What you'll do:
You'll be in charge of multiple microservices that form the core of the PolySign custody platform. This role is particularly focused on internal identity services that drive user authentication and authorization. We have a high bar for code quality, and would expect the same from you.
You will also have opportunities to mentor junior members of the team, and help shape the engineering culture of the team as it grows.
- Experience with designing, building, and maintaining identity services
- Experience with JWTs, OAuth, OpenID, Kerberos, LDAP, etc.
- Experience with 2FA systems (TOTP, HOTP, software tokens, hardware tokens, etc.)
- Solid experience in at least one compiled and one interpreted language
Nice to have:
- Experience with Python
- Experience with RPC systems
- Experience with AWS and Kubernetes
- Experience with cryptography/public blockchains
Our key technologies:
- Backend: Python (gRPC, Tornado), C, Postgresql, Redis, HSMs
- Infrastructure: AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
- OS: Linux