Who we are:
PolySign is a startup in downtown Oakland working on institutional custody for cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are an exciting emerging market, but security (custody) is the major problem preventing its mainstream adoption. As a member of a small, world-class technical team, you can can have a huge impact on our solution and the success of cryptocurrencies.
PolySign is co-founded by Arthur Britto, a co-founder of Ripple, a recognized leader in payments technology.
What you'll do:
You tell us! Sometimes, the roles we have are not a direct match. We still encourage you to apply, with a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit. We are always looking for good engineers, so don't be shy!
- Experience with microservices
- Solid experience in at least one compiled and one interpreted language
Nice to have
- Experience with Python
- Experience with RPC systems
- Experience with AWS and Kubernetes
- Experience with user identity/cryptography/public blockchains
Our key technologies:
- Backend: Python (gRPC, Tornado), C, Postgresql, Redis, HSMs
- Infrastructure: AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
- OS: Linux
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join a well-funded, cutting-edge financial technology company at a very early stage
- Competitive salary and equity
- Competitive medical benefits
- Flexible working policies: we work twice a week from home
- Smart coworkers who are world class experts in the field of crypto-currency