Who we are:
PolySign is a startup in downtown Oakland working on institutional custody for cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are an exciting emerging market, but security (custody) is the major problem preventing its mainstream adoption. As member of a small, world-class technical team, you can can have a huge impact on our solution and the success of cryptocurrencies.
PolySign is co-founded by Arthur Britto, a co-founder of Ripple, a recognized leader in payments technology.
What you'll do:
You'll be responsible for integrating the PolySign backend to multiple public blockchains. You're passionate about blockchain technology and are excited about representing PolySign in the open source blockchain/crypto community. We have a high bar for code quality, and would expect the same from you.
You will also have opportunities to mentor junior members of the team, and help shape the engineering culture of the team as it grows.
- Experience integrating at least one major public blockchain (XRP, Bitcoin, Ethereum) into a production system
- Working knowledge of cryptography
- Solid experience in at least one compiled and one interpreted language
Nice to have:
- Experience with Python
- Experience with AWS and Kubernetes
- Experience with microservices
Our key technologies:
- Backend: Python (gRPC, Tornado), C, postgresql, RabbitMQ
- Infrastructure: AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
- OS: Linux
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join a well-funded, cutting-edge financial technology company at a very early stage
- Competitive salary and equity
- Competitive medical benefits
- Flexible working policies: we work twice a week from home
- Smart coworkers who are world class experts in the field of crypto-currency