Who we are:
PolySign is a startup in downtown Oakland working in the area of institutional custody for cryptocurrencies. Our solution will be a key component to the mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are an exciting emerging market with considerable opportunities for success. As a member of a small, world-class technical team, you can can have a huge impact on our solution and the success of cryptocurrencies.
PolySign is co-founded by Arthur Britto, a co-founder of Ripple, a recognized leader in payments technology.
What you'll do:
As the third member of the DevOps team, you'll manage availability of all our AWS services and support engineering through operations, automation, consultation, tooling, research and education. You are capable of advising on architectural decisions for these services through a deep understanding of systems internals. You'll own all aspects of our AWS relationship, including provisioning, monitoring, security and connectivity.
- Deep experience with AWS, including RDS, ElastiCache, Kinesis, SQS, EC2.
- A good grasp of distributed systems, and the issues that go along with it.
- Solid experience in Python
Nice to have
- Experience with cryptography or blockchain
Our key technologies:
- Backend: Python (gRPC, Tornado), C, postgresql, RabbitMQ
- Infrastructure: AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
- OS: Linux
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join a well-funded, cutting-edge financial technology company at a very early stage
- Competitive salary and equity
- Competitive medical benefits
- Flexible working policies: we work twice a week from home
- Smart coworkers who are world class experts in the field of cryptocurrency