Who we are:
PolySign is a startup in downtown Oakland working on institutional custody for cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are an exciting emerging market, but security (custody) is the major problem preventing its mainstream adoption. As a member of a small, world-class technical team, you can can have a huge impact on our solution and the success of cryptocurrencies.
PolySign is co-founded by Arthur Britto, a co-founder of Ripple, a recognized leader in payments technology.
What you'll do:
You'll be working on a microservice backend architecture that form the core of the PolySign custody platform. You'll help build a highly secure, and scalable distributed system that is reliable, and fault-tolerant. We have a high bar for code quality, and would expect the same from you.
- Experience with building, and maintaining microservices (or big functional pieces in a monolithic system)
- Some experience with message queues, task queues, caching, etc.
- Experience in at least one compiled and one interpreted language
Nice to have
- Experience with Python
- Experience with RPC systems
- Experience with AWS and Kubernetes
- Experience with user identity/cryptography/public blockchains
Our key technologies:
- Backend: Python (gRPC, Tornado), C, postgresql, RabbitMQ
- Infrastructure: AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
- OS: Linux
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join a well-funded, cutting-edge financial technology company at a very early stage
- Competitive salary and equity
- Competitive medical benefits
- Flexible working policies: we work twice a week from home
- Smart coworkers who are world class experts in the field of cryptography