Who we are:
PolySign is a startup in downtown Oakland working in the area of institutional custody for cryptocurrencies. Our solution will be a key component to the mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are an exciting emerging market with considerable opportunities for success. As member of a small, world-class technical team, you can can have a huge impact on our solution and the success of cryptocurrencies.
PolySign is co-founded by Arthur Britto, a co-founder of Ripple, a recognized leader in payments technology.
What you'll do:
As a senior member of the team, you'll be in charge of multiple microservices that will form the core of the PolySign custody platform. You will architect, build, and deploy these services from scratch in collaboration with other senior members of the team. You're expected to have a high bar for quality software that's well-tested, well-documented, and maintainable. You like coding clean, estimating and taking deadlines seriously.
You will also have opportunities to mentor junior members of the team, and help shape the engineering culture of the team as it grows.
- Experience with designing, implementing, and maintaining microservices (or big functional pieces in a monolithic system).
- A good grasp of distributed systems, and the issues that go along with it.
- Solid experience in at least one compiled and one interpreted language.
Nice to have
- Experience in C, AWS, Kubernetes
- Experience with cryptography or blockchain
Our key technologies:
- Backend: Python (gRPC, Tornado), C, postgresql, RabbitMQ
- Infrastructure: AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
- OS: Linux
What we offer:
- The opportunity to join a well-funded, cutting-edge financial technology company at a very early stage
- Competitive salary and equity
- Competitive medical benefits
- Flexible working policies: we work twice a week from home
- Smart coworkers who are world class experts in the field of crypto-currency