Autolab’s mission is to open opportunities to people through affordable, reliable mobility by connecting and organizing the world of aftermarket. To achieve this, we prepare, coordinate and enable through tech, data and processes shops and parts suppliers to serve customers reliably and affordably. Additionally, we guarantee all repairs and ensure their quality with our team.
The repair market is full of amazing challenges for developers. The 3 major challenges are the lack of transparency in information, lack of coordination between actors and lack of clear standards. Therefore, we need to ensure information flow, standards and coordination among: mechanics, suppliers, couriers, drivers, quality control personnel, car washers, and clients.
We aim to achieve this mostly through technology. We have already built 4 different apps and we are developing 2 additional ones. On top of that we have a central system that organizes all actors so that we can guarantee customer satisfaction even under a changing environment.
About Polymath Ventures: https://goo.gl/wkcspQ
We are searching for talented developers who is hungry to learn and grow with an incredibly challenging, high-potential, and impactful start-up This person will be immersed in the development and maintenance of the systems that support operations at Autolab, working side by side with highly talented people. The developer will have the opportunity to develop apps, marketplaces, optimization algorithms and many other challenges.
- Bachelor degree in related field
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Proven experience with at least one of the following languages/technologies: Python, PHP, Java or Ruby.
- Ability to write HTML and CSS
- Experience in design and management of relational databases (i.e.: PotsgreSQL, MySQL, etc.)
- Basic Spanish and English, fluency in one is required
What you bring
- Outstanding analytical and quantitative strength
- Eagerness to understand the business operations and its needs
- Hunger to solve critical and difficult problems
- Code with love and care for quality
- Hold usrs first, not engineering challenges
- Have a strong sense of ownership for the entire solution, not just a single issue
- A desire to learn something new every day
- A good sense of humor and a love of collaboration
- Foosball skills are always appreciated
What we offer
- Immense growth opportunities
- Chance to work with a talented international team that’s driving entrepreneurship in Colombia
- The chance to solve incredibly difficult problems
- An incredible team environment
- Opportunity to become part of a strong network of Polymath companies