ABOUT THE "ROLE"
We are always looking for great people to join our team. We, of course, prefer that you apply for a specific role (much better!), but if you can't find something that fits your fancy, feel free to apply here.
WHY BUILD WITH US?
Polymath has grown tremendously since launching in 2012, with 6 operating ventures and over 300 amazing staff across the portfolio. With Polymath’s expansion from Colombia into new markets, we need exceptional individuals that will allow Polymath to grow to the next level.
- Build the first highly successful, global company builder, focused on emerging markets
- Join one of the most talented and diverse teams in Latin America
- Build ventures that impact customers' lives and employs 1000s of people
- See the direct results of every ounce of sweat (and tears)
- Stop thinking about starting something...actually, do it!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Growth mindset - You have a deep desire to learn and improve yourself, and have the resilience required to fail, get up and try again
- Bias to action - You don’t act hastily, but deliberately: you try something out, see if it works, and then try again
- Ownership - You solve the problem at hand, demonstrate follow-through, and simply put: get things done
- Day 1 attitude - You never take an expert view and approach each challenge you face with a beginners mindset
- Excellent communication skills in English and/or Spanish
A FEW OF POLYMATH'S SUCCESSES SO FAR
- 6 ventures operating, since launching Polymath in 2012 (1 more to be launched by the end of 2019)
- Operations in Colombia, Mexico and Peru
- Over 300 people employed across the Polymath group
- Táximo, our first venture, operates in Colombia, Peru and Mexico, and the founders have become Endeavor Entrepreneurs. Recently closed a Series B round of financing
- Aflore, our second company, closed a substantial Series A round from Fiinlab, an innovation lab of Gentera, a publicly traded financial firm in Mexico