Elenas is Latin America's first social commerce platform which connects lifestyle brands, with a network of 100,000+ ambassadors who promote products to their social circles.
11m women in Latin America already sell $26bn worth of products annually through an antiquated paper catalog model and inefficient processes which haven’t changed in decades. Our technology allows them to sell more in less time, while brands get access to a new, massive sales channel.
This role will architect, evangelize, manage, and implement DevOps solutions across a wide variety of software applications, including web, mobile, experiential, and emerging technologies.
- Cloud Computing Experience in AWS (GCP is a plus) specifically with EC2, ECS, EKS, RDS, S3, VPC, Lambda, Cloudwatch services
- Experienced in design, build and maintain CI/CD Pipelines and Developer assessment on the subject.
- Deep understanding of container-based approaches to server virtualization and clustering. Kubernetes is preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in auto-scaling approaches, in both containerized services and infrastructure
- Experienced developing infrastructure as code with Terraform and/or CloudFormation
- Experienced in Linux administration
- Python, Scala, Go, Bash programming experience