Elenas is Latin America's top social commerce platform. Our platform has empowered tens of thousands of women across Colombia to launch online businesses and earn extra income by selling products on WhatsApp, Facebook and other social media sites. Currently, 11 million women across Latin America sell consumer good products through direct sales catalogs and door-to-door sales. Elenas provides a digital solution for them to start an online store, manage clients, and grow their business from home, without having to worry about product sourcing, delivery, or payment collection.
Elenas is backed by Alpha4Ventures, Amador Holdings, Meesho, and Polymath Ventures.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced product manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A product manager who owns the roadmap for your products/features and works closely with the VP of product to define the best direction for them.
- Be the hub to collect, analyse and decide what to do with product requests or feedback.
- Identify, define and prioritise product requirements and translate them into high-quality product features, services or components.
- Partner with operations and engineering teams to establish delivery timescales, and plan release schedules for all product features.
- Measure the performance and impact of your products after release; document and incorporate learnings into future iterations of our products.
- Ability to manage products end to end, from ideation and discovery to delivery and measuring success.
- Strong analytical skills to make data-driven decisions, define and measure product KPIs.