ABOUT THE VENTURE
Elenas is a digital direct sales channel which allows women in Latin America to earn extra income by sharing and selling products that they love in a risk-free way.
Direct sales is a 25 billion USD industry across Latin America, but the four companies who control the market have innovated very little on their model over the past decades; we are going to change that by digitizing the direct sales experience for both sellers and end-buyers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an experienced VP of product who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A product manager who own the roadmap for your products/features and work closely with the CEO and the leadership team to define the best direction for them.
- Be the hub to collect, analyse and decide what to do with product requests or feedback.
- Identify, define and prioritise product requirements and translate them into high-quality product features, services or components.
- Partner with operations and engineering teams to establish delivery timescales, and plan release schedules for all product features.
- Measure the performance and impact of your products after release; document and incorporate learnings into future iterations of our products.
- Ability to manage products end to end, from ideation and discovery to delivery and measuring success.
- Strong analytical skills to make data-driven decisions, define and measure product KPIs.