VP of AI and Data Technologies
Aflore is looking for VP of AI and Data Technologies on the financial sector, who will lead the development of new models of risk and consumer analytic. We are looking for a dynamic candidate, to join our fast growing start-up, that is changing the way the middle class in Latin America access and interacts with financial services.
Aflore is implementing a disruptive business model for improving financial inclusion: Aflore is the first direct sales network in Latin America; a company that driven by technology, brings loans and insurance products directly to the homes of the underbanked. Aflore has created a network of Informal Financial Advisors, who help their friends and family manage better their money and get access to financial products to achieve their dreams. Aflore is a young company, with an international team, where your opinion counts. You will participate in the growth of Aflore, a company that has been recognised as one of the best fintech startups in Latin America.
We are looking for an outstanding VP of AI and Data Technologies, who will continue leading the development of Aflore’s innovative decision and financial models. The role is absolutely critical for the company and we are looking for a person with superb analytical skills to lead this area. We are looking for a candidate with solid knowledge on credit modelling for consumer loans and/or microfinance. You will lead a growing team of data scientists, interact closely with our Technology team and report directly to Aflore’s COO.
- Lead data strategy for Aflore, ensuring data becomes a key driver in Product Development and overall strategy.
- Ensure availability of relevant data to take day to day decisions. Design KPs dashboards across all teams.
- Develop predictive risk models for identifying, monitoring and prioritizing the risk.
- Develop predictive models for identifying creditworthiness of customers.
- Develop models for customer analytic and take insights from consumer behavior to take appropriate business decisions.
- Customer Data Management that generate meaningful insights from structured and unstructured data.
- Develop new analysis for providing personalized services and campaign strategies.
- Develop new metrics and reports that allow Aflore to identify early risk.
- Monitor the risk exposure of the loan portfolio and provide feedback to continuously adjust the risk policy.
- Conduct Ad-hoc analysis to discover relevant insights for the company.
- Graduate with solid quantitative skills, preferably with a major in maths, physics, statistics, engineering, economics or finance
- Minimum five years of experience of data science, preferably working for financial services firms.
- Minimum two years of experience leading analytic and data scientist teams.
- Strong analytic skills with working knowledge of statistical methods.
- Experience building machine learning models.
- Comfortable using Python or R and SQL.
- Creative and flexible to adapt to a constantly changing and dynamic environment.
- Top team player
- Passionate for developing innovative solutions for financial inclusion
- Complete fluency in English and Spanish