Polymath exists to build scalable companies that transform industries and societies, and become the backbone of the middle class of emerging economies. We believe that this is the best way for sustainable economic development — and the most meaningful way to spend our talent and energy.
The following ventures under Polymath are looking for Marketing Interns to support the fast-growing scaleup of the bussinesses:
Autolab is an automobile after-market platform that connects repair shops and users, providing high-quality and guaranteed services at accessible price for the Latin American middle class.
Elenas is a social selling platform for consumer products ($260 billion USD market in LatAm in relevant categories). Our unique digital direct sales model leverages the power of personal relationships and the scalability of marketplaces in order to improve income opportunities for millions of women across Latin America.
Vincu is an employment technology and analytics company with the mission to increase job stability for people in lower income segments. We aim to achieve this with two interconnected products: The job platform vincu.com we have been building over the last couple of years connecting companies and candidates through a two-way recommendation system, and a new analytics solution for big companies helping them to solve internal problems like high turnover rates.
- Design and launch marketing campaigns through digital channels, including Google, Facebook, Instagram, Email marketing, etc.
- Brainstorm with team to generate visual content ideas for engagement and acquisition
- Work with our designers to implement the visual content campaigns on social media channels
- Conduct experiments and A/B testing to continuously improve the campaign quality
- Monitor results and provide data analytics about the funnel of acquisition to identify areas of improvement
- Generate channel analysis report and present the outcome at leadership meetings
- Be goal-oriented.
- Be curious and independent.
- Excellent written expression in Spanish.
- Intermediate level of Excel.
- Use of design tools is a plus.
- Digital marketing channel experience is a plus.