About the Venture
Autolab’s mission is to open opportunities to people through affordable, reliable mobility by connecting and organizing the world of aftermarket. To achieve this, we prepare, coordinate and enable through tech, data and processes shops and parts suppliers to serve customers reliably and affordably. Additionally, we guarantee all repairs and ensure their quality with our team.
About the role
- Analisys and control of business information coming from operative software
- P&L, user-friendly, reports prepared by business unit and service on a monthly/weekly basis.
- Review and explanation of main deviation of margin analysis
- Deep cost and expenses analysis
- Preparation of comprehensive forward-looking reports showing the company’s performance through financial, operational and commercial performance indicators..
- Responsible for building and generating all monthly management reporting on key business drivers.
- Support Finance Director with budgeting, planning and forecasting routines (cash flow and working capital).
- +1 year experience in a financial analytical role.
- Advanced Excel
- Enjoys modeling complex business problems and making clear recommendations.
- High attention to detail.
- Organized and rigorous.
- Always looks for constant improvements and efficiencies.
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- Have a good understanding of financial and business systems combined with a strong technical ability to work across applications
Please bear in mind that your application will not be taken into consideration if you have applied to the same position within a 6 months time frame.