IN A NUTSHELL
Founded in 2012, Polymath Ventures is a venture group that creates businesses from scratch, to scale massively across emerging markets. We take a hands-on approach, producing our own deal flow, attracting high potential entrepreneurs and providing extensive operational support to our companies throughout their lifecycle. To date, Polymath operates 6 startups.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Content Producer at Polymath Ventures to join our Marketing team and support the organization’s design efforts. The role of the content producer will be to create communication pieces (graphic, video, images) aligned with our content strategy that will tell the world our story across multiple channels with the aim of attracting investors and the best talent from around the world. The content producer will work with an amazingly talented team building scalable companies from scratch.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Design creative pieces that will be used in web & media campaigns to support our content strategy (video content creation is a PLUS).
- Deeply understand key messages and translate them into effective pitch decks.
- Develop high quality pieces on tight deadlines.
- Lead video and photography production.
- Support venture requests and advice on creative concepts and brand development.
- Think creatively and be able to drive new ways to visually support broad strategic concepts.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role (digital design, editorial design, etc).
- Great design portfolio.
- Be a guru in Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator.
- Be a wiz at content production (video and photography).
- UX/UI proficiency knowledge.
- Experience using content management systems and social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and blog platforms.
- Exceptional communicator - written, oral, and visual - with a high attention to detail.
- Spanish & English fluency.
- Strong time management and project management skills, and a desire to see projects through from concept to completion.
Please bear in mind that your application will not be taken into consideration if you have applied to the same position within a 6 months time frame.