Aflore is looking for an Investment Associate, who will support fundraising for our rapidly growing company and its loan portfolio. We are looking for a dynamic candidate to join us in our mission of changing the way the middle class in Latin America access and interacts with financial services.
Aflore is implementing a disruptive business model for improving financial inclusion: Aflore is the first direct sales network for financial services in Latin America; a company that, powered by technology, brings loans and insurance products directly to the homes of the underbanked. Aflore has created a network of Informal Financial Advisors, who help their friends and family manage better their money and get access to financial products to achieve their dreams. Aflore is a young company, with an international team, where your opinion counts. You will participate in the growth of Aflore, a company that has been recognised as one of the leading fintech startups in Colombia and Latin America.
We are seeking an Investment Associate to join our rapidly growing team. We are looking for a very dynamic person that can support the raise of the different rounds of equity funding as well as understand and plan the funding needs demanded by the growth of the loan portfolio. A key part of the role will be to build relationships with international and local funding firms and to think creatively about funding solutions. The person will be working very closely together with the CEO, to help determine the funding strategy of the firm. This role provides a strong exposure to leading investors in the Fintech, Microfinance, Venture Capital and Debt Financing world. This role is for people hungry to expand the limits of alternative lending models providing direct exposure to the many elements of these industries.
- Working closely with the CEO to develop financing strategy
- Generating new leads and opportunities for equity raises and portfolio debt funding, both locally and internationally
- Developing dynamic financial models, interacting closely with the finance team and more broadly, the leadership team
- Structuring, executing and managing funding solutions for the loan portfolio
- Develop fundraising materials
- Supporting the legal execution of financing contracts
- Coordinating and managing due diligence from investors
- Managing investors’ relationships
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in Corporate Finance
- Superior communication skills, including the ability to lead communication with investors, prepare decks and marketing materials
- Strong project management skills
- Solid analytics skills and experience developing financial models
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Healthy risk appetite / ability to tolerate ambiguity
- Self-starter, independently motivated
- Entrepreneurial / growth mindset
- Previous experience in fundraising or financial products structuring/distribution is an advantage
- Passionate for developing innovative solutions for financial inclusion
- Complete fluency in English and Spanish