WE ARE LOOKING FOR COO
We are looking for an expert in operations and execution who is hungry to grow a challenging, high-potential, and impactful startup. The COO will be the lead on operations optimization and data management for the entire company, working alongside the founders to help lead the business to success. We are a company that is transforming their operations in technology.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS A COO?
- Measures effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and finds ways to improve processes
- Develops and implements growth strategies
- Acts as a liaison between company and client for quality assurance
- Oversees daily operations and makes adjustments as necessary
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Controlling company costs, and introducing tactical initiatives to address theft and other losses.
WHY BUILD WITH US?
- Join one of the most talented teams in Latin America mobility ecosystem
- Be part of a cross geography growing start up
- Build something important that impacts an entire organization since day 1.
- See the direct results of every ounce of sweat.
WHAT WILL YOU GET?
- Manage one of the more challenging departments: Operations is one of the most critical departments in a growing fast startup as it is Taximo.
- Real operational experience.You will be part of a high performing team in charge of running a key department in the organization
- Entrepreneurship in emerging markets.You will gain a deep understanding of building companies within more difficult, yet high-potential markets.
- Working alongside top, diverse talent.You will gain exposure to top entrepreneurial team from Latin America in diverse fields: design, business, technology, etc. and the opportunity to work side by side with Polymath Partners.
- Balancing business with impact.You will see the direct impact of your work, building incredible teams that are key to venture success
WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUAL WITH THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS
- 6+ years of proven experience as COO or relevant role
- Computer proficiency in Excel
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Excellent personal leadership skills and proven ability to build, develop, and motivate teams
- Proactive, well-organized and results-oriented with the ability to lead and participate in multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to work flexible hours as required
- Availability to travel
- Rigorous, organized, superb with deadlines and commitments
- Analytical and operational mind to break through tough problems
- Entrepreneurial mindset (ability to excel in startup environment)
- Willingness to work in a collaborative work environment
- Independent person, capable to manage the Operations department for 3 countries
- Incredible analytical abilities
- Great appreciation for delightful user experiences, as well as digital solutions
- Flexible, quick thinking and learning
- Fluency in English and Spanish required