We are looking for a passionate expert in cryptographic assets who understands the technical details of emerging Web3 projects and can assist in the evaluation of new infrastructure innovations in the space.
- Working with the investment team on assessing prospective investments
- Screening projects by reading protocol specifications and evaluating the technical teams
- Reasoning through the emerging trends in the space and identifying non-obvious opportunities for deployment of capital
- Working closely with technical teams on their crypto-economic model, smart contract security, and other questions that come up around protocols and software
- Willingness to travel as necessary
- Solid understanding of smart contracts scripting, cryptography, crypto-economics, and blockchain technologies generally
- Sharp analytical abilities including identification of unconventional trends and emerging technologies
- Ability to aggregate information from a variety of sources including technical repositories and anecdotal feedback from teams, then draw informed conclusions from incomplete information
- Able to explain complex concepts in simple terms to a non-technical audience
- Obsession with the future of blockchain technology, web3, and low-level protocol development
- An open minded research approach and genuine intellectual curiosity
- Technical experience is strongly preferred
- Computer Science and Engineering students strongly preferred.