Research Operations Analyst
We are looking for a highly organized and diligent self-starter to serve as a technical resource for various teams across our organization. This individual will have an opportunity to interact with each of the Polychain portfolio companies and many individuals within our organization. Successful candidates will have a good working knowledge of both cryptocurrency and financial concepts along with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ongoing monitoring of portfolio investments, including establishing direct relationships with portfolio companies and tracking their financial performance and business plan execution.
- Prepare documentation relevant to portfolio investments including assisting with investment memos for senior investment team members and assisting the finance team with valuation memos to document changes in investment valuations.
- Assist in preparing marketing materials including charts and content for quarterly investor presentations and letters.
- Liaise with and serve as a resource across functional areas including investments, finance and accounting, investor relations and compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years of relevant work experience
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Moderate to strong crypto knowledge base
- Moderate to strong finance knowledge base, including experience with financial modeling