- Develop components of the cloud-based unified DeFi platform, working closely with other members of the core engineering team
- Create robust ETL pipelines for a heterogeneous set of data, including but not limited to on-chain data across various blockchains, and allow these to be consumed in a real-time setting within the platform
- Interact, and deploy, as needed, smart contracts on-chain for a variety of EVM-based chains
- Assess reliability + availability of data from data vendors’ APIs, creating a data acquisition strategy where data is missing
- Experience in EVM-chain based DeFi protocols and applications, bonus points for also having experience with Polkadot, Solana, Cosmos, etc.
- Software engineering experience in Python, with ability to interact with contracts on-chain
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Background in computer science or related disciplines
- Capable of multitasking and prioritizing through different projects to iterate quickly under high pressure situations (read: hacking skills)
- Either new grad or perhaps up to two years of post graduate work experience, or alternatively, a dropout
- Time zone flexible
Polychain is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Polychain does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.