Polychain Capital is a leading, multi-billion dollar AUM Cryptocurrency Investment and Venture Capital company. Polychain consists of a number of funds: long only, VC, multistrategy and ecosystem-specific funds. We are looking for a Senior Security Engineer to join to work across the organization in what will be a pivotal role in ensuring the future success of the Fund. Anything else you’d add in here as a ‘sell’?
- Architect, develop & maintain readily-accessible cryptocurrency storage solutions
- Build paranoid software development & deployment processes
- Securely integrate with many DeFi protocols
- Consume a robust data pipeline to intelligently determine risk & opportunity in the cryptocurrency landscape
- Experience with Ethereum & DeFi protocols built on top of Ethereum. Bonus points for experience tracking other prominent L1 blockchains like Polkadot, Solana, Avalanche, NEAR
- Deep understanding of building microservice-oriented real-time systems on GCP
- Experience with a breadth of programming languages like Python, TypeScript, Bash, Go, and Rust
- Experience building secure software systems to hold cryptocurrency strongly preferred but not absolutely essential for strong technical candidates with relevant transferable experience.
- Deep understanding of data structures, networks, and databases
- Experience working with Linux
- Experience utilizing industry-standard symmetric & asymmetric encryption
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Time zone flexible but needs to be US resident
Polychain is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Polychain does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.