- Architect, develop, and maintain a cloud-based unified (DeFi + CeFi) platform, working closely with the strategists and security specialists
- Create robust ETL pipelines for a heterogeneous set of data, including but not limited to on-chain data across various blockchains, social media, and market data that can be consumed efficiently online and offline
- Assess reliability + availability of data from data vendors’ APIs, creating a data acquisition strategy where data is missing
- Experience in Ethereum-based DeFi protocols and applications, bonus points for following the DeFi communities in Polkadot, Solana, Tezos, etc.
- Strong knowledge of designing microservice-oriented real-time systems in GCP
- Software engineering experience in Python, bonus points for C++
- Deep understanding of data structures, networking, and databases
- Experience working in a Linux environment
- Background in computer science and statistics
- Capable of multitasking and prioritizing through different projects to iterate quickly under high pressure situations (read: hacking skills)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with multiple teams across the firm, including operations, accounting, and security as needed
- 4+ years of professional software engineering experience
- Time zone flexible, bonus points if Europe or Asia-based
Polychain is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Polychain does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.