- Identify, execute, and scale opportunities in the CeFi and DeFi landscape, ranging from active strategies to broad network participation in a variety of protocols
- Allocate capital across a variety of strategies with different levels of risk
- Build out real-time systems and quantitative models for deploying strategies
- Manage secure infrastructure to protect against loss of assets
- Strong experience in Ethereum-based DeFi protocols and applications, bonus points for experience in DeFi communities across Polkadot, Solana, Tezos, etc.
- Experience managing risk across a portfolio of D1 strategies in either the traditional markets or the crypto space, preferably both
- Entrepreneurial mindset, capable of multitasking and prioritizing through different projects to iterate quickly under high pressure situations (read: hacking skills)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with multiple teams across the firm, including operations, accounting, and security as needed
- Deep technical understanding of the guarantees of various L1 chains and the implications of interacting with various dapps
Polychain is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Polychain does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.