Polychain Capital is the world’s premier digital asset investment fund. Based in San Francisco, we actively manage global blockchain assets to achieve exceptional returns for our investors. We value long-term vision, fierce intelligence, quantitative reasoning, and low-ego open-minded people.
Polychain Labs is a small, senior and general purpose team of engineers responsible for early crypto network participation (largely through staking), protecting Polychain’s assets and contributing core infrastructure to mature cryptocurrency networks. As an engineer on this team, you will be responsible for leading our participation in upcoming network launches from concept to production and inventing solutions to whatever challenges arise along the way. The systems you design and launch will need to secure millions of dollars of cryptocurrency from motivated attackers and novel network edge cases.
As a part of this small and senior team, you’ll collaborate closely with and share on-call with other senior engineers to ensure we’re never single point failures and can always find time for a new, uninterrupted adventure to inspire what’s next.
- 5+ years experience engineering and operating 24/7 public-facing infrastructure.
- Deep understanding of Google and Amazon cloud providers with experience codifying, automating and scaling services.
- Experience designing cryptographic and procedural security protections, risk modeling and intrusion detection
- Hands-on understanding of cryptocurrency infrastructure and proof-of-stake economics
- Has designed, implemented and worked with both hot and cold key storage systems.
- Opportunity to impact the entire blockchain ecosystem from a macro-level.
- Collaboration alongside blockchain’s brightest researchers, engineers, entrepreneurs, and financial experts.
- Access the resources to bring your ideas to fruition.
- Start-up feel with industry-wide impact and autonomy.
- Offer a competitive salary, flexibility, and trust.